The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

West is a log jam right now. Blazers are like 3 games out of 1st. Anything could happen. Especially with the way players be getting injured lately.

You factor injuries into anything it changes everything.

I'm just saying those 2 took the bag and remained loyal but in terms of big games in their future? Highly unlikely.

Damn ATL gonna be in shambles.

I memba it snowing like a few inches byke in the day when EYE was living there.

First time seeing snow and thought IT was cool. Hopped on MARTA to go to my classes at Georgia State, got off at Five Points and it was a literal ghost town. Classes were cancelled and basically all of downtown ATL was shut down. :lol:

Don't know y'all gonna handle that.
I still remember the snow storm from a few years ago when folks got stuck and abandoned their cars on the highways…I’m expecting some form of f’ery cause the city never prepared :lol:

Shai Gorgeous Alexander and Luka starting at the ASG will be a nice glimpse into OKC’s backcourt in 2024
shai-gilgeous-alexander-is-as-cerebral-as-his-game-main.jpg

It’s gon be 9 degrees in the A on Saturday I’m expecting snow :lol:

Damn ATL gonna be in shambles.

I memba it snowing like a few inches byke in the day when EYE was living there.

First time seeing snow and thought IT was cool. Hopped on MARTA to go to my classes at Georgia State, got off at Five Points and it was a literal ghost town. Classes were cancelled and basically all of downtown ATL was shut down. :lol:

Don't know y'all gonna handle that.
Last time it snowed in GA I saw like a 10-car pileup leaving my job. Very ridiculous that a metro city in the richest country in the world fell to its knees over an inch of snow.

View attachment 3069358

Saw it like every mile on my drive home. People just giving up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom