The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

someone’s paid millions to run Bron’s social media but can’t even do a basic photoshop :lol: :lol:

Winstar is closer to Dallas than OKc :lol: might be right at the halfway point at like 90 minutes from each. I saw a Jill Scott concert there, people there be sitting at machines smoking their cigarettes looking straight suicidal. You know they just called themselves tryna double up the rent money and lost

But yea pull up. I’m out here. Easy 3ish hours drive straight up 35. Stop by Buc’ees and In n Out and Boston Market otw then Arbuckle Wilderness and do the drive through Safari zoo

Luka doesnt seem like a Presti guy tho, Beal is more likely if he ever makes hinself available. Presti met him and his family before the draft and flewd him out iirc

What would a Luka package look like anyways? Giddey, Poku, a bunch of frps, probably have to include Dort since hes the only salary we have other than SGA
Every time I go to Winstar it kind of makes me feel better about myself, no matter how much I'm a degenerate in other ways

Trae would instantly be the best guard Orlando had had since T Mac :lol: , they would be lucky to have him

He can be “selfish” but still finds the open man on any possession and sets up lobs/open 3’s consistently

Trae and Paolo would be nastee.

Its a damn degree outside, just 1, with typical chilling OKc wind. I almost died with a hoodie, a sherpa lined parka hooded jacket, and an under armor storm jacket. We just aint built for this, lake outside is almost complete Frozen over you could go skate on it if you feeling froggy

Every time I go to Winstar it kind of makes me feel better about myself, no matter how much I'm a degenerate in other ways
My BM was tryna tittie battle Jill Scott. She got them thangs and especially back then prebaby she was still skinny so #ratio but thats like pulling up on Mj and challenging him to a 1 on 1. Jilly came out and it was like you might as well put those up although I’ll check them out later at the hotel

Cold weather talk…
E798AC36-1FEB-42D7-822E-65AF4A36BAC4.gif

Gonna be legal recreationally in NYC here before the end of the year.

I dont understand how you guys like edibles. Not tryna be a couch potato and have no idea when it'll hit me.

Gonna be legal recreationally in NYC here before the end of the year.

I dont understand how you guys like edibles. Not tryna be a couch potato and have no idea when it'll hit me.
I can do either or but honestly I started feeling my cardio go down when I was smoking. It messes with my lungs a bit

Gummies are hella consistent with me at least, it hits after about 20-30 min

Gummies are hit and miss for me. Copped some the other day, ate 2 and it had me right. Next day I had 3. Next day had 4 and didn't feel a thing

Back
Top Bottom