The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Gotcha gotcha. Going to Vegas on NYD with my Mom to look at houses for me because I'm moving out there in March. I've been on planes since Covid. Haven't ran into anything bad.

During the pandemic and even now some folks fear that they are more likely to get COVID in an enclosed cabin. However, any FAA certified airplane that you would fly in 2022 has high air flow and air filter efficiency on airplanes so it's not likely to spread at all.

It actually makes sense given COVID but air travel as a whole has recovered nicely. Last report I reviewed had it at about 80% of pre-pandemic levels while last year was only 50%. Airlines (domestic and international) are reupping on new planes too. We BYKE.
I expect to be on a plane again sometime in 2023. Our firm implemented very restrictive travel policies for COVID reasons that are only now loosening up. Plus, all the out-of-town conferences and seminars in my practice area that I like to go to went virtual over the last couple years. That's changing for 2023 as well.

Actually looking forward to flying again, but not around X-mas time. LOL.

During the pandemic and even now some folks fear that they are more likely to get COVID in an enclosed cabin. However, any FAA certified airplane that you would fly in 2022 has high air flow and air filter efficiency on airplanes so it's not likely to spread at all.

Honestly the airports I've been in have been clean and I never once feared for anything. Not like I'm driving 3-4 days both ways to do it. I have to fly lol.

I expect to be on a plane again sometime in 2023. Our firm implemented very restrictive travel policies for COVID reasons that are only now loosening up. Plus, all the out-of-town conferences and seminars in my practice area that I like to go to went virtual over the last couple years. That's changing for 2023 as well.

Actually looking forward to flying again, but not around X-mas time. LOL.

Holiday traveling is the worst lol. So I don't blame you at all man.

Yea you definitely gotta respect any Haynes report.

That just reads more of Trae tryna get Nate outta there sooner rather than later.

That whole shoulder thing a few weeks ago was ridiculous :lol: & Nate has a history of alienating his stars going back to Portland, even a little in Seattle.
Trae saved Nate’s job so it’s only right he gets him fired :lol:

But 4real it’s time for a new coach in ATL, and Probly management too

Damn ATL gonna be in shambles.

I memba it snowing like a few inches byke in the day when EYE was living there.

First time seeing snow and thought IT was cool. Hopped on MARTA to go to my classes at Georgia State, got off at Five Points and it was a literal ghost town. Classes were cancelled and basically all of downtown ATL was shut down. :lol:

Don't know y'all gonna handle that.
Mane it was ICE one time in the A and I was stuck on 85 for a whole work shift…Then once I made it home somehow couldn’t leave the crib for days after that :smh:

They was panicking and running round like idiots trying to figure out a lil ice so I can’t imagine actually snow :lol: :smh:

Thinking about the Trae situation, what type of team structure would be best suited for him?

I initially thought maybe as a #2 option like Kyrie with LeBron, but I remember Kyrie excelled in catch the shoot 3s and was generally decent off ball unlike Trae who is pretty awful off ball.

In terms of team, I was thinking maybe the Magic, but will his selfish style of play hurt the development of their young players (and future draft pick?)

Maybe he needs a strong and experienced coach like Pop?

I actually wouldn't mind seeing him in a Suns uniform given that CP3 is 37 years old.

Very ridiculous that a metro city in the richest country in the world fell to its knees over an inch of snow.

Yeah it was very "mind bottlin" to me how the city was at a complete standstill and I've lived in the Caribbean for 95% of my life.

And I memba the storm king j king j mentioned and I memba there being a thread in General about IT.

One dude in there said something to the effect of "Dudes in ATL can walk in 6 inch heels no problem, but can't handle a inch of snow." :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Trae is a nice lil' player but he hasn't done enough to warrant this level of self-entitlement and power. It's also not like he went through the mud with the franchise for years/his career like a LeBron, Dame or DeMar either (yes, I think there are levels to trade requests). Plus they have gone out of their way to accommodate him too. Nasty behavior.

Thinking about the Trae situation, what type of team structure would be best suited for him?

I initially thought maybe as a #2 option like Kyrie with LeBron, but I remember Kyrie excelled in catch the shoot 3s and was generally decent off ball unlike Trae who is pretty awful off ball.

In terms of team, I was thinking maybe the Magic, but will his selfish style of play hurt the development of their young players (and future draft pick?)

Maybe he needs a strong and experienced coach like Pop?

I actually wouldn't mind seeing him in a Suns uniform given that CP3 is 37 years old.
Trae would instantly be the best guard Orlando had had since T Mac :lol: , they would be lucky to have him

He can be “selfish” but still finds the open man on any possession and sets up lobs/open 3’s consistently

Mane it was ICE one time in the A and I was stuck on 85 for a whole work shift…Then once I made it home somehow couldn’t leave the crib for days after that :smh:

They was panicking and running round like idiots trying to figure out a lil ice so I can’t imagine actually snow :lol: :smh:

Now ice is no joke.

When I EYE was taking my CPA exams decided to take them at the Prometric testing center GSU had since I was already familiar with the area being a GSU alum.

One time I came down to ATL to take the exam, an ice storm came down and hit the city hard. All the streets and sidewalks downtown were covered with a sheet of ice. Figured this would be just like a snowstorm and nothing major.

charlie-murphy-wrong.gif

Went down from my hotel to try to find something eat and busted my *** at least 3 times trying to walk to the restaurant. :lol: :smh:

Finally got there got some food and heading byke to my hotel room, was pleading with the ice to take it easy on me like:

scared-no.gif

Made it to the room in once piece. The testing center ended up closing because of the ice storm so EYE had to comebyke to ATL the following week to actually take the exam.

I'll be in WinStar all day every day with datznasty datznasty courtside and have an apartment out there
Winstar is closer to Dallas than OKc :lol: might be right at the halfway point at like 90 minutes from each. I saw a Jill Scott concert there, people there be sitting at machines smoking their cigarettes looking straight suicidal. You know they just called themselves tryna double up the rent money and lost

But yea pull up. I’m out here. Easy 3ish hours drive straight up 35. Stop by Buc’ees and In n Out and Boston Market otw then Arbuckle Wilderness and do the drive through Safari zoo

Luka doesnt seem like a Presti guy tho, Beal is more likely if he ever makes hinself available. Presti met him and his family before the draft and flewd him out iirc

What would a Luka package look like anyways? Giddey, Poku, a bunch of frps, probably have to include Dort since hes the only salary we have other than SGA

Back
Top Bottom