The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

1671766908735.png

Last edited:
I need someone to explain to me in the simplest way about this mid-season tournament.

1. Does it count towards the 82 games?
2. Is it single elimination?
3. How does seeding work? Is it East vs East on one side?
4. What's the ****ing point?

I mean am I missing something here, or is this the dumbest thing ever?
Adam silver isn't as smart as he thinks he is.

I’ve messed with shrooms a good amount of times, def situational about when and where and how much I take when I do them though. If you’re nervous you can def try a small amount and see how you feel.
Psychedelics aren’t for everyone but a few experiences helped me level out and chill on stuff I shouldn’t of been caring about. not sure what I'm allowed to talk about on here so just gonna leave it at that :lol:

Haven’t touched Ayahuasca because the trip apparently involves a lot of vomiting and not sure I want to go through that, I know a couple people that swear by their experiences with it though.

finally a league for the football players who walk in the open gym & say "aye lemme get a shot"

Intramurals vs the football team/frat always used to get heated. The worst part is the refs were either in the frat or frail boys that were too shook to make calls against them especially in tight games :smh:

Yea, I legit take them on weekends when going out pretty often now. Definitely prefer them to drinking.

Nice. How much you taking when youre goin out? I took a lot for a first timer and there was no way I woulda been able to function in public, but I do want to scale down and microdose so I can experience life while on them.

Im a big drinker (currently drinking right now). Been that way for 11 years, but weed and shrooms >>>>>> drinking and thats by a country mile. Soon as I get a new job that doesn’t test Im givin alcohol up asap.

Back
Top Bottom