The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Shrooms are great, I've had the highest of highs in my life on boomers but I've also had some horrifically bad trips :lol: . I kinda stopped there for a minute because of that and I was getting hella nauseous every time I was in the intro stage and that started killin it for me. Low key the reason why I'd always avoid ayahuasca, my friends always talk about it like you're in the multiverse but you gotta power through like 30min-1hr of puking, nah I'm good :lol:

Jokić sounding & looking like a newly converted conservative out there.

Wray & Nephew w/ mango pineapple drink is always ready to go here. When I’m showing off I use the fresh stuff & blend into a lit smoothie.

Coco losos is my happy place in the summer.

1671763186041.gif

Man y'all talking about weed, hard liquor, edibles, shrooms and LSD.

While I'm over here on #TeamWater like:

pulp-fiction-john-travolta.gif
I have the utmost respect for it.

But people have been using substances to get altered pretty much for as long as humans have existed and I’m not one to fight Mother Nature. I’m weak in that way.

I have the utmost respect for it.

But people have been using substances to get altered pretty much for as long as humans have existed and I’m not one to fight Mother Nature. I’m weak in that way.

Hey no judgement from me.

Growing up, I saw the effects substance abuse can have on a family so that steered me away from them.

Have had on occasional drink or two at a party but other than that EYE don't bother.

Back
Top Bottom