The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Y’all wild I’m high off life :lol:

1671768228539.png

Gummies are hit and miss for me. Copped some the other day, ate 2 and it had me right. Next day I had 3. Next day had 4 and didn't feel a thing

Every time I tried shrooms it doesn't hit me. Right when I feel like I'm about to start tripping it just goes away. Be taking hella caps too lol

Damn dog is your body immune to drugs? What does consistently work for you :lol:

Got this from Reddit... Like I said Harrison has been the best free safety in the league this season... He got snubbed

Edit: had a graph comparing all the safeties chosen over Harrison but it won't upload.

Definitely putting Midsommer on the list now that antidope antidope said it was trash.

There was a lot of chatter about that movie in here during the 500 Days of Summer discussion and I keep seeing it pop up but it has skipped the line. There’s no basketball tomorrow so that might be the perfect time

There was a lot of chatter about that movie in here during the 500 Days of Summer discussion and I keep seeing it pop up but it has skipped the line. There’s no basketball tomorrow so that might be the perfect time

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. That’s big in my family. Can’t :lol:

But yea I’ll definitely get around to it.

You guys put me on to the A24 movies and so far none of them have missed. Matter fact movies I thought were great before I never even knew about them being an A24 production.

Back
Top Bottom