The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

F mempiss and them soft *** teddy bears. Clowns..bum boys. Talk the most ****. Ain't won none. They got so much fire in them off 1 single playing win like 3 yrs ago. They all the some suckas. Top to bottom Ja def a sucka. Dillon Brooks the clown prince. Taylor Jenkins trash soft boy. Jaron jackson bottom of the league in IQ. How roster some sour bummies.

Imagine having that much mouth and never accomplishing anything. They cut from the same cloth as Dame and CJ and wall and beal. Motor mouths.

Thought Tatum was gonna have the best dunk of Christmas Day. Aaron Gordon with the last second one-up :lol:

F mempiss and them soft *** teddy bears. Clowns..bum boys. Talk the most ****. Ain't won none. They got so much fire in them off 1 single playing win like 3 yrs ago. They all the some suckas. Top to bottom Ja def a sucka. Dillon Brooks the clown prince. Taylor Jenkins trash soft boy. Jaron jackson bottom of the league in IQ. How roster some sour bummies.

Imagine having that much mouth and never accomplishing anything. They cut from the same cloth as Dame and CJ and wall and beal. Motor mouths.
“bottom of the league in IQ” :lol:

my guy couldn’t even wait for christmas to be over before getting these off his chest

You been talking out your *** on this for over decade just admit you don’t watch basketball like that and we’d be fine.

You got packed up about capping about his usage rate then moved the goalpost.

Dallas didn’t run before Luka showed up and Jason Kidd’s teams have always been slow paced even when he had Giannis.

yah exactly I spend hours talking about a sport I don't watch 100% correct damn you got me.
we doin "you don't watch game stuff" am I back in 2011 or something.

and I would encourage you to look up what moving the goal post actually means
I can't educate you on basketball and be your high school debate club teacher, im only one mad.

Dallas didn’t run before Luka showed up and Jason Kidd’s teams have always been slow paced even when he had Giannis.

Dallas's pace was generally around 15-20the in the league with Carlisle
and it's been 30th and 29th the last two seasons as Luka has gotten fatter and taken more control of the offense.

Jason Kidd's coached teams pace

13th
23rd
26th
20th

slower paced sure, dead last? no.

your refusal to believe that the guy who has the ball 90% of the time, makes all the passes, takes all the shots
has any control over being dead last in BOTH pace and transition frequency.

and we all know jason kidd the player never played in transition. so this really must be his choice to never run.

There's plenty to criticize Luka for but saying he needs to give up the ball to allow Spencer Dinwiddie and Christian Wood for the Mavs to be better is nuts.

lol clearly there isn't

sure man the only way for this team to play is to never run, play the slowest pace in the league, be totally useless off ball,
only way, no improvement can be made, Luka is playing 100% perfectly at all times.

there does that make you feel better?

Happy holidays

41DBD989-96E5-43E9-8B32-A1E1D18C3386.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom