The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Jimmy Butler Michelob Ultra commercials get me every time. The thought of Jimmy Butler requesting an impromptu landing of his PJ so that he and his boys can get drunk off Michelob Ultra is ridiculous but also in-line with all his other folk tales :lol: Greatest self story teller since Wilt :smokin

321959096_5927310813997963_9039895385906186618_n.jpg

Dunking on someone who is trying to draw a charge shouldn't even count.

Contested against Giannis though... JT dunk was way better.

Also glad Memphis got stomped. I **** with Ja but all them boys are too gassed at present.

“you’re gonna need a bigger tv to see where the lakers are”… he’s gonna say that on christmas of all days. damn dawg:lol:

17D0EBE2-4DFA-462F-99EE-4937FAF4AFE1.jpeg

Crazy how every team in the west, has been a disappointment overall.

Pels, Kings & Blazers, are the only ones exceeding expectations. Even my nuggets as a #1 seed, haven’t played their best ball..and shaky on most nights.

This is crazy

I forget who else was on board with me calling the turn on Memphis last season/off-season but it may have arrived which is much faster than expected :lol: What was the last arrogant take said out loud that actually panned the way the speaker planned?

Notables that come to mind that backfired
1. Bron: Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, Not 4 - 2-2 in the Finals and dipped afterwards.
2. Joe Lacob: LIGHTYEARS - Draymond annoys KD to the point he leaves and they end up drafting Wiseman, Kuminga and Moody.
3. Ja: We’re not worried about anybody out West. TBD but losing to the 11th placed team right after saying that isn’t a good look.

I’m sure one these takes had to pan out but the bad ones (Bron and Lacob) have been baaaad

Back
Top Bottom