The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Dallas is 1 GB from the 4-seed :lol: There is currently so much parity in the 3-10 seeding that it is pretty much impossible to predict how things will shake out. Then you have to consider what if the season ends and Luka is outside of the Top 4 but it’s only by 1-2 games? We’re going to use seeding as an arbitrary cutoff when ~1-2% of the season’s games and/or tiebreakers are what separated Luka from a 6-seed and a 4-seed?

Having said that, if voting were today I think it would be Tatum, Jokic, Yanni. In that order.
If a football player needs a yard for a first down and he gets half a yard you gonna give him a first anyway? Just because it's a cutoff doesn't make it arbitrary. Line has to be drawn somewhere

Last edited:
Cleveland, Golden State, Dallas, Phoenix, Denver, Mempis should all go after Kuzma.

You always hear people at their bachelor/bachelorette parties like "last day as a single man/woman!"

......you haven't been single in years :lol:
Was involved with a girl who believes in the "You're single until you're married" ideology. I'm invited to her wedding.
I don't think the new husband knows what her and I were getting up to while they dated or my invite would be revoked.

Eastbay was basically NT before NT. Likewise, this place will also be closed down in due time as a result of poor management
Methodical Management Methodical Management

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

Was involved with a girl who believes in the "You're single until you're married" ideology. I'm invited to her wedding.
I don't think the new husband knows what her and I were getting up to while they dated or my invite would be revoked.

Fair game man.

That's on her.

Back
Top Bottom