The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Google voice or a text app and he’ll be Gucci. If they share bank accounts go to Wal Marks and cop a reloadable w atm privileges debit card I recommend the bank2go one

From a blocked man. I respect the hell out of it.

My dudes been through it. Salute fam.

Methodical Management Methodical Management

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

Am I supposed to care about this?

If you want the context for his grievance, go here: https://niketalk.com/threads/mods-deleting-posts-censorship-and-transparency.689941/

There's no reason to pollute the thread with this. It's a ten game night, the trade deadline is creeping up, and you've got better things to discuss.

When Nelson C first discussed his intentions to establish this community, there was a lot of noise about how better people than us had tried before and that this attempt wouldn't last a week. That was over twenty-three years ago.
People have been predicting NikeTalk's demise ever since. Either they'll live long enough to eventually be right or they leave before admitting that they're wrong.

So long as you've all continued to show support, we've been happy to continue to provide the service and continue to decline lucrative acquisition offers. If there's another service out there that you feel better suits your tastes, great. That wasn't the case when we opened, and that's why we've made the effort every day since - for all those who choose to call this place their online home.

Enjoy tonight's games and the surrounding discussions.

Principal acted like I'd brought a gun to school when I got caught showing one off to the boys in gym class :smh:

Wish I still had that magazine but she refused to give it back when I asked :smh:

there has to be a Wolves/Broncos fan out there who's in absolute hell

So he was single up until he proposed?

You don't get to file "Have a girlfriend" on your taxes.

Having a girlfriend means you're not single :lol:

File it on your taxes. Somehow.

You always hear people at their bachelor/bachelorette parties like "last day as a single man/woman!"

......you haven't been single in years :lol:

I'm sure Marcus Smart was thinking about his filing status when he tweeted that out lol

If my assets aren’t tangled up with or indebted to you pending circumstances then I’m single bro. Cold world

Finished Shaq doc on HBO, forgot how much a cheat code Shaq was

Crazy had he had the worth ethic of Kobe/Bron/MJ, would be in that GOAT convo & even more dominating, Him & Kobe prolly have 2-4 more rings had he always stayed in Shape

Would Luka and Trae even be a good fit? Neither does anything off the ball or would even be happy being relegated to spot up shooter. Theyd have to legit my turn your turn and there’s still the issue of Trae’s accountability on defense. He would be an easy sub 3 hour drive from home though he just built a multimillion dollar facility in Norman as well #405sfinest

Back
Top Bottom