The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

While he's an also ran of a player individually, if Kenrich Williams was on a contender he'd be the difference/a difference maker.

Would take Kenrich/Bazley on the Lakers in a heartbeat. Wanted em last year when the Lakers were shopping THT/Nunn and a 1st to anyone who'd listen.

^ Bazley got another dnp-cd tonight too.

The Thunder have been shopping him all season and its more than clear they arent finding takers. Presti would prefer a rfa-rfa and I thought PJ Washington was too ambitious from my side, Rui Hachimura seemed kind of fair then dude got hurt and has exploded since. Maybe you coud get N.A.W off of Utah, Jaxson Hayes, not interested in Reddish, I'd call about Thybulle and I assume BOS isnt interested in moving Williams. Nothing else on that list.

Probably just take a 2034 2nd rd pick for him or let him expire

^ Bazley got another dnp-cd tonight too.

The Thunder have been shopping him all season and its more than clear they arent finding takers. Presti would prefer a rfa-rfa and I thought PJ Washington was too ambitious from my side, Rui Hachimura seemed kind of fair then dude got hurt and has exploded since. Maybe you coud get N.A.W off of Utah, Jaxson Hayes, not interested in Reddish, I'd call about Thybulle and I assume BOS isnt interested in moving Williams. Nothing else on that list.

Probably just take a 2034 2nd rd pick for him or let him expire

How about a Dario Saric expiring and a 2024 2nd round pick?

How in the hell did the Suns drop to 500?!
Injuries

Especially to Booker

Suns.PNG

With Crowder home, and injuries, that is 5 rotation guys out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom