The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Clarkson always looking like this

0e101162-78c6-43de-81d8-27e3eb050e2b_text.gif

Why is Jordan Clarkson like this?
Where's Jerry Stackhouse and Chris Mills one time when you need them?
Locs over everything >>>

I ain got time to brush my hair everyday, durag, wave pomade etc routine. Plus the women love them.
I wish I could grow locks. Actually I probably could but they'd look like KD's with a hole in the middle, that early ugly stage can be tough but I'd just work on myself during it

Christian Wood has been talking **** to Shai all game so loud Bally is picking it up and Shai isnt even acknowledging him. I see why people have said things about his bbiq though, he's hella talented but Dinwiddie came down on a break with the whole side cleared out for him to post up a mismatch (Giddey) and Wood didnt even realize and left his post position to set a screen for nobody who was coming (because they had cleared out that side for him) and Dinwiddie had to yell at him to come back and post up (which he ended up scoring)

They aren’t allowing tailgating right?

I think the tailgating rules are the usual rams/chargers tailgating rules. there’s like 2 designated lots that you can tailgate at and there’s only like 4 hours of tailgating. I’m sure Georgia and Texas folks handled that news reasonably.

Back
Top Bottom