The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

As grown *** man that **** look goofy to me…Ain’t nothing colonizing about it…Either braid it or cut it.

You trying to date them dudes? Why you worried about what another MAN decide to do with his hair? :lol: :lol: :rofl:

I bet you have tattoos… which is equally as “childish”

Last edited:
324352998_503694848581684_4229426713995145307_n.jpg

Hardaway Jr for LeVert? Seems like a downgrade for the Mavs, but they would get off Hardaway Jr's contract.

Myles going to make PG and Kawhi healthy? And their point guard play has been bad this season
It's not that he'd make Kawhi and PG healthy. Turner helps take the load off Zubac. To me this is a bigger issue than their point guard play. Reggie Jackson is definitely trade bait though, maybe the Clips acquire both a PG and a C, who knows.

It's not that he'd make Kawhi and PG healthy. Turner helps take the load off Zubac. To me this is a bigger issue than their point guard play. Reggie Jackson is definitely trade bait though, maybe the Clips acquire both a PG and a C, who knows.

Nothing matters if Kawhi and PG continue to take turns being out. Reggie’s trade value doesn’t exist.

Big depth is like their third biggest issue.

Back
Top Bottom