The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Thunder on National tv tonight on tnt, only time of the season not counting nbatv. Adebayo, Herro, and Lowry all out

Believe this is the first time the Thunder will be on national tv since the bubble playoffs vs the Rockets.

We saw proof of concept in the playoffs last year.

You gained no asset by letting him walk or even cap space for 2 years and he’s probably better than anyone you might be able to get in 2024 either way.

**** trade him if push comes to shove.

I do think he opts out in 2025 so maybe he’s back then like every other target they bricked on

Yup.

The killer was not putting yourself in a position to be able to get anything in return. Absolutely.

Not one asset.

Crazy.

Knicks have the assets and are probably going to pursue this if true.

The desperation for that 3rd piece is serious within the front office.

Minny really effed up any trades in the near future with what they gave for Rudy man. :lol:

Rudy cool in my book, but those kinda assets you gave for him shoudnt be given to a mainly defensive player. Whole staff over there smokin.

F16C7E35-3463-4747-B46C-7B9D9B5B37FB.jpeg

If this wasnt the Thunder first tv game since the Bubble and a game they flexed in, I would say they should reflex this game and find us another one.

I guess you have Jimmy Butler vs Shai Gilgeous Alexander as your marquee. i am here for it

The irony of this dude knee getting cooked after refusing to kneel is wild...

How long before he forces trade to Utah??

Back
Top Bottom