The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Even greater than the regular season points record.
Screenshot_20230112_012232_Twitter.jpg

I was trying to synthesize this and aside from his raw averages simply being higher, I didn’t think the other major contributing factor (minutes) would be THAT drastic. Bron has played only 29 more playoff games yet has 2,184 more playoff minutes and 1,869 more playoff points :wow::wow:

I've always been skeptical of the Nuggets playoff chances given the defensive limitations.

but If you could somehow guarantee me that the Nuggs can avoid a healthy Warriors
I think I'd have them as championship favorites.

I've always been skeptical of the Nuggets playoff chances given the defensive limitations.

but If you could somehow guarantee me that the Nuggs can avoid a healthy Warriors
I think I'd have them as championship favorites.
Would love for them to draw Memphis.

Want to see how creative Jenkins would be getting Jokic on Bane.

Go look up the last time a team in the 20s defensively won a championship

They are the ultimate fake contender

im aware, that's been a big part of my previous skepticism.
but watching today's NBA I think a offense heavy team has better shot than any other time.

I think they are drawing dead GSW, but imo every other contender I believe they can outscore them with a healthy MPJ and Murray.

Would love for them to draw Memphis.

Want to see how creative Jenkins would be getting Jokic on Bane.

that's an interesting one, but I think ultimately I don't think they will stop the nuggets.
Memphis has a great defense, but it's based on athleticism, intensity and toughness, things Jokic can take advantage of with his passing.

my current guess right now is Jokic picks them apart, and Memphis won' have enough offense to keep up.

I really can't wait for the playoffs.

GS has 3 games in a row against bottom dwellers.

Going to be a lot of slurpage and front running in here for the next week smh.

Back
Top Bottom