The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

who says no?
8C0CBFA5-5A19-4A5A-8A00-B5A7D52C384F.jpeg

Homecoming storyline to galvanize the team and not waste Bron’s final years. Every day Father Time is out there tryna catch up to him.

Can you trust Mr. Glass to be ready and stay healthy for a late szn push to the play-in?
Prices inflated like the economy & getting closer to deadline so might as well take what the beggars have left, no? 🤷 Ainge knows what I’m talmbout.

who says no?
8C0CBFA5-5A19-4A5A-8A00-B5A7D52C384F.jpeg

Homecoming storyline to galvanize the team and not waste Bron’s final years. Every day Father Time is out there tryna catch up to him.

Can you trust Mr. Glass to be ready and stay healthy for a late szn push to the play-in?
Prices inflated like the economy & getting closer to deadline so might as well take what the beggars have left, no? 🤷 Ainge knows what I’m talmbout.

Lakers getting Big Jordan Clarkson and Little Kyle Kuzma and only have to give up.......*checks notes* Peloton Pat????

2001**** with the 17’s was their last dope/hot sig shoe

I love the 23’s but don’t think many cared for them

It’s wild Nike/JB just lives off the same retros

Every sig just screams outlet $69.99 backwall vibes for 2 decades now
The Jordan 28’s were regarded as the best performing ball shoes of the entire line

Dudes having legit AS years like Fox and Haliburton getting no love :smh:

Hope they still make it somehow

The criticism of folks getting snubbed as of now is overblown. The 50% Fan/25% Players/25% Media Panel voting applies only to the 10 starters. The 30 coaches then vote for two guards, three front court players and two players of any position from their respective conference.

So the 10 starters are really just a glorified popularity contest. Guys like Fox, Sabonis, Brunson, Hali, etc will be voted in by the coaches whose teams they have been torching for the first half of the season :lol:

The criticism of folks getting snubbed as of now is overblown. The 50% Fan/25% Players/25% Media Panel voting applies only to the 10 starters. The 30 coaches then vote for two guards, three front court players and two players of any position from their respective conference.

So the 10 starters are really just a glorified popularity contest. Guys like Fox, Sabonis, Brunson, Hali, etc will be voted in by the coaches whose teams they have been torching for the first half of the season :lol:

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone man. :lol:

Every year.

Every.

Year.

I don't even know why folks bother reading the list past the top 2 backcourt and top 3 front court guys.

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone man. :lol:

Every year.

Every.

Year.

I don't even know why folks bother reading the list past the top 2 backcourt and top 3 front court guys.

And even though fan vote is only 50% of the vote, Steph/Luka/Lebby/Zion (assuming AD can’t play)/Jokic from the West and Kyrie/Spida/Tatum/Yanni/Embiid (assuming KD is out) in in the West is probably as close to perfect as you will get.

I am cool with the coaches picking the rest because it’s actually tough after that. East - Brunson/Hali/Jaylen would be my locks. West - Fox/Ja/SGA/Sabonis would be my locks.

Would have to do some more searching beyond to take a closer look at stats, availability and team record because there are some multiple time Gus that I want to take a look at

This is just a NBA Thread tradition...
Just like complaining about how many games Lakers get on National TV each year and bringing up T-Macs 13 points in 33 seconds every year.

Back
Top Bottom