The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Been watching Marvel movies since you guys insisted that they’re good. Almost done with phase one. Why they do my guy Terrence Howard like that though? :smh:
Iirc, Money
Think he wanted a bump as well, but rdj did not take a discount in his raise

34B4031A-F161-48FC-98E7-B7197B1C22BC.jpeg

It actually looks like an Air Jordan sig.

I'll wait for official pics and different colorways before I call em trash..

off first look they dont seem that appealing. but I will give jordan brand that benefit of doubt, because a lot of their recent releases Ive wrote em off, but then the right color combo made them look decent.

I've always been skeptical of the Nuggets playoff chances given the defensive limitations.

but If you could somehow guarantee me that the Nuggs can avoid a healthy Warriors
I think I'd have them as championship favorites.

Since 97 the only team to win a championship with a defense below 11th was the middle year of the 3 peat Lakers.

They ain’t winning anything as long as MPJ and Jokic have to share a court.

I don’t even think they get out the West if they avoid Golden State.

I forgot about the injuries works for captains…so I imagine with KD’s injury that he’ll be skipping the game, right? So does he still get to pick the team? I think we had this happen in a prior year (captain being hurt) but I can’t remember the nuance of the draft.

Jordan Brand stopped trying in 2015.
2001**** with the 17’s was their last dope/hot sig shoe

I love the 23’s but don’t think many cared for them

It’s wild Nike/JB just lives off the same retros

Every sig just screams outlet $69.99 backwall vibes for 2 decades now

Doesn't the nugz have one of the better defenses this year or was I looking at the wrong stat?

Back
Top Bottom