The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Talk about delusional. Guy really think he'd be playable 8 years from now.

325996352_3447374038871605_6196649842528320430_n.jpg

I think your math checks out my friend.

Him saying "I don't want to play ball til I'm 40"

like he has a choice...

Golden State will for sure give him the UD Miami treatment until 40 if he wants it.

Just to have someone to knock out young players.

Wait, why did the Lakers trade Zubac for some skittles? I 4got ol’ boy started across the hallway over there.

DLo/Ingram/Dubious/Zu sounds like a productive offense right about now. Clarkson off the bench as a perennial 6th man make them all the more potent.

And yeah they won a ring but I wonder if the Disneychip was worth all they had to give up [piece by piece] & what lies ahead for the foreseeable future.

Time will tell.

a cautionary tale of why you don’t immediately unload all of your youth.

if LAL fans are content with sacrificing the farm for the one *ring, that’s fine. 1 championship can be worth a hundred 1st round exits. EYE personally don’t prefer that but it’s a joy to see that franchise in limbo/confusion

Wait, why did the Lakers trade Zubac for some skittles? I 4got ol’ boy started across the hallway over there.

DLo/Ingram/Dubious/Zu sounds like a productive offense right about now. Clarkson off the bench as a perennial 6th man make them all the more potent.

And yeah they won a ring but I wonder if the Disneychip was worth all they had to give up [piece by piece] & what lies ahead for the foreseeable future.

Time will tell.

Maybe if the didn't steal valuable developmental time from those players by letting an aged out star jack up 20 shots a game in a farewell season....

Golden State will for sure give him the UD Miami treatment until 40 if he wants it.

Just to have someone to knock out young players.

Unless he gets the Udonis treatment somewhere.

It would have to be GS cuz I don’t think anyone else is gonna pay for him to make podcasts, ride the bench, and punch teammates:lol:

Yeah, it would only be GS. UD gets the UD treatment because he's a Heat lifer. You don't get that treatment with that skill level bouncing around :lol:

DeAndre Jordan is another story, though (even though he's only 34 :lol:)

a cautionary tale of why you don’t immediately unload all of your youth.

if LAL fans are content with sacrificing the farm for the one *ring, that’s fine. 1 championship can be worth a hundred 1st round exits. EYE personally don’t prefer that but it’s a joy to see that franchise in limbo/confusion

This could not be anymore poetic and fitting. A Warriors fan posts about why you shouldn't unload your youth then 36 minutes later a Lakers fan posts "Yikes" in response to an article about the Warriors wanting to retain their youth :lol:

This could not be anymore poetic and fitting. A Warriors fan posts about why you shouldn't unload your youth then 36 minutes later a Lakers fan posts "Yikes" in response to an article about the Warriors wanting to retain their youth :lol:

Lakers are cooked. Dubs just won the chip and by all metrics still have the best starting 5 in the league. Them not going all on on a last type of ride deal with all the light years stuff is surprising.

Lakers are cooked. Dubs just won the chip and by all metrics still have the best starting 5 in the league. Them not going all on on a last type of ride deal with all the light years stuff is surprising.

You alluded to what I believe is part of the issue - they may have the best starting 5 but they lack depth. I know that's where you're thinking "That's why you trade the young guys for depth" MAY work out but it's a short term solution. Keeping the young folks and developing them is actually what lightyears is all about IMO.

Things Lakers fans have posted about over the last few pages:

- Jokic zero rings lolololol
- Ackshually the Light the Beam chants were a protest by Lakers fans
- Other fanbases shouldn't be able to talk because their favorite team is bad
- Warriors young players
- Warriors future picks

Am I missing anything?

Back
Top Bottom