The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

1674137457161.png

He absolutely has a case but EYE think it is too early to call this as a lock because I feel like two Kings won’t get in and Sabonis would be the guy. Them being the 3-seed and injury replacements may get him there, though.

He absolutely has a case but EYE think it is too early to call this as a lock because I feel like two Kings won’t get in and Sabonis would be the guy. Them being the 3-seed and injury replacements may get him there, though.

Them staying top 3 should be a lock to get 2. Coaches better get it right

Only 4 teams in the conference are significantly above .500 and they’re one of them. Why wouldn’t they get two?

Only 4 teams in the conference are significantly above .500 and they’re one of them. Why wouldn’t they get two?

Valid point. I guess it is just difficult wrapping my mind around Sacramento getting two AS nods but you are right. When are selections announced/the draft? Next Thursday on TNT?

Wait, why did the Lakers trade Zubac for some skittles? I 4got ol’ boy started across the hallway over there.

DLo/Ingram/Dubious/Zu sounds like a productive offense right about now. Clarkson off the bench as a perennial 6th man make them all the more potent.

And yeah they won a ring but I wonder if the Disneychip was worth all they had to give up [piece by piece] & what lies ahead for the foreseeable future.

Time will tell.

Joker is one of the best I've ever seen. And it's weird because he is not the general archetype for his skill level. He's the fat pudgy kid at the gym with maxed out sliders. OD level talent. Joy to watch.

Joker for Wiseman, who says no?

Joker is one of the best I've ever seen. And it's weird because he is not the general archetype for his skill level. He's the fat pudgy kid at the gym with maxed out sliders. OD level talent. Joy to watch.

Joker for Wiseman, who says no?
Got to throw in a first to make it fair
Do it meyers

Back
Top Bottom