The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

never-lost-lavar.gif

Klutch media machine different :pimp:

inbounding the ball in a clutch situation and the other team is denying ball hard is one of the most traumatic expirences in my basketball career

This was right after he called a timeout after Trae couldn’t get it in the first time. I thought Nate just wanted to see Charlotte’s alignment. He actually legitimately wanted his leading scorer to inbound the ball :lol:

Yet another great coaching decision from him this year

Yea that’s crazy. TF is he doing inbounding :lol:

Trae is also the teams best passer.

.8 seconds the pass is usually more important than the shot at that point.
This is true but after seeing the first look and they was gonna put Plumee over there I don’t get putting Trae back over to inbound when he half his size. Murray a good passer not as good as Trae but I’d rather have him inbounding in that situation.

Ben Simmons so broken. Why don’t they just take him to a hypnotist or I am sure most trams have a mental coach/sports psychologist. Just gotta have him take deep breathes and visualize himself making dunks and free throws and maybe recite some affirmations

This play ended in a shot clock violation by the way
the NBA teams should have been careful of hyping up players from Australia that are said to be the next big thing.

F2514EAF-4683-404B-B162-B185A1FB4BE4.jpeg

HIMRESE took over last night

When Harden is healthy, I love Maxey off the bench. Really balances the roster out. This should also be a sign that Doc SHOULD play Harden less to maintain his legs. He's currently at 36.9 mpg.

This can easily be reduced to 31 to 33 allocating more time to Maxey.

Back
Top Bottom