The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Remember when Trae Young was the best offensive player in the league?

Hell Yea. :lol:

That **** was hilarious. Especially the double/triple/quadruple down :lol:

8A2F8F64-FD25-4EA1-8948-24DA35388E60.jpeg

F6722515-3700-455D-99C7-4F5E478DC1AB.jpeg

Remember when Trae Young was the best offensive player in the league?
Pretty sure it was P C H P C H only with that scorcher. He’s my guy and really does know the game (IMO), but he’s prone to making extreme pronouncements like that. Think he called Reggie Jackson a Top 5 shooter in the league a couple season ago. :lol:

Last edited:
The play-in was created for the Lakers and kept around for the Lakers and they still can’t make the playoffs :smh:
Lakers were in first place in the West and won the championship the year the play-in tournament was introduced lol

It was created to try to get Zeeon into the playoffs.

Pretty sure it was P C H P C H only with that scorcher. He’s my guy and really does know the game, but he’s prone to making extreme pronouncements like that. Think he called Reggie Jackson a Top 5 shooter in the league a couple season ago. :lol:
Think he called Wesley Johnson an elite 3pt shooter as well :lol:

Noticed he stopped letting us know how many games back of first the clippers are. Wonder why? 🌝

Is it just me or does it seem like Jalen Rose always in the picture with Kobe any time the 81 point game gets posted about? :lol:

Trae is also the teams best passer.

.8 seconds the pass is usually more important than the shot at that point.
From year 2 onwards he’s been at 28 ppg.

He’s also 5’11” inbounding at THAT spot on the floor against a center.

It’s a ridiculous decision. You have another guy on the team who’s a very good passer, much taller, AND you know they’re putting the center on the inbound.

Piss poor decision making.

all this trae and luka talk, lets not forget the suns picking ayton 👍
kings, enough said 😿
carry on

From year 2 onwards he’s been at 28 ppg.

He’s also 5’11” inbounding at THAT spot on the floor against a center.

It’s a ridiculous decision. You have another guy on the team who’s a very good passer, much taller, AND you know they’re putting the center on the inbound.

Piss poor decision making.

Maybe those retirement rumors have legs.

Maybe he’s trying to get fired for a bigger pay day? 🤔

Ben Simmons so broken. Why don’t they just take him to a hypnotist or I am sure most trams have a mental coach/sports psychologist. Just gotta have him take deep breathes and visualize himself making dunks and free throws and maybe recite some affirmations

This play ended in a shot clock violation by the way
And to think he was the #1 pick overall in a sport where the object of the game is to shoot the basketball :smh:

149DE35E-F4E9-41C4-94BE-51A060948E27.jpeg

Ofc I’m liking the return. With JC added I’m all the way cool sending Quick out as well in exchange for less outgoing draft capital. I see the bind a lot of teams are operating with right now. To put it mildly; not a very comfortable sitch.

And the different lineups they can throw out at any given time can give you elite defense or more than capable scoring.
Grimes likely goes back to the bench mob & those two more than make up for Immanuel’s departure.

Jared you have to take all of iHarts mins too PLEASE🙏. For the sake of all that is good get him some DNPs [if this kind of trade went down]

I dare say those key additions can get NY to the 2nd round at least. Depends on how much Randle has really grown. With no clear superstars, a trip to the ECF is possible but not very likely.

Whatever we get from RJ & the rest of the kids now is really just practice for the young guard & the remaining babybockers.
Even if no trade is done this szn has & will continue to be interesting and fun. Somewhat of a roller coaster ride. My future pg getting his real rookie run & going thru Thibs’ shenanigans too.

Back
Top Bottom