The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

But I think that’s just a misevaluation, though. Gravedigging my own posts below to show and I’m sure that I wasn’t the only person banging that drum.

And as a bonus, pmatic pmatic posting a Mike Schmitz article showing that there were pundits who were on this wave too.
You definitely win the foresight award on this one. Lot of people were split on Ayton at that time and the naysayers for him being a #1 type player look to be right.

they are 4-1 in the last 5 games
Must be two Nets.
1675214734849.png

I had no idea the Lakers got rid of their Purple/Gold/White (some black) uniforms.

Bring those back (minus the black).
If I was commissioner of the league, my first order of business is to mandate teams can only wear three uniforms and they must wear them for at least five years. No need for five uniforms per year. Losing identity with all these jersey changes every year.

If I was commissioner of the league, my first order of business is to mandate teams can only wear three uniforms and they must wear them for at least five years. No need for five uniforms per year. Losing identity with all these jersey changes every year.

See…

I told you guys Adam Silver sucks.

Back
Top Bottom