The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Ayton is a solid player, my main frustration with him is that he is only locked in half the 2/3 of the time

And when he checks out mentally, he is all the way out.
He absolutely has his issues. Reason why he’ll probably never be an all-league type dude even though he has the tools. Wish I knew more about what happened at the end of last season and with his contract situation.

Bron knew to take the day off in Brooklyn so he could play at The Garden tonight.

No one will ever care about the Nets. No matter who they sign. :lol:

On ESPN earlier were talking about how well Kyrie has been playing in KD’s absence and I almost bought into it because I was thinking they Nets last two games…I just looked and they are 4-6 since KD went down :lol:

Perhaps the point was they are in 4th (1.5GB from 3rd, 2GB from 2nd) without KD. Maybe it’s just props for keeping them afloat when he’s running with Ben Simmons?

Deandre Ayton was a top 3 guy averaging 15 and 12 with 3 “stocks” on a team that had a 2-0 lead in the NBA finals 18 months ago.

Should he have been taken over Luka, nah, but y’all acting like he’s some bum or something.
That’s the Luka effect. Follows Trae young too.

Should he have been taken over Luka, nah, but y’all acting like he’s some bum or something.

He’s not a bum. Of course not.

But we’re talking about a number 1 pick here who could potentially be swapped for FVV in a draft that had Luka and Trae Young.

It’s not fair to call him a waste?

On ESPN earlier were talking about how well Kyrie has been playing in KD’s absence and I almost bought into it because I was thinking they Nets last two games…I just looked and they are 4-6 since KD went down :lol:

Perhaps the point was they are in 4th (1.5GB from 3rd, 2GB from 2nd) without KD. Maybe it’s just props for keeping them afloat when he’s running with Ben Simmons?
Kyrie getting the extension!!

It’s not like they have a solid third option. The supporting roster has done a solid job considering the circumstances. Jacques definitely should be considered for Coach of the Year along with Mike Brown, Mizzuli, etc.

However, nation wide, Nets are probably more popular than the Knicks due to the popularity of KD and Kyrie.

Kyrie just needs to keep the Nets afloat until KD comes back healthy. So I’d agree with that, yea.

It’s not like they have a solid third option. The supporting roster has done a solid job considering the circumstances. Jacques definitely should be considered for Coach of the Year along with Mike Brown, Mizzuli, etc.

Kyrie just needs to keep the Nets afloat until KD comes back healthy. So I’d agree with that, yea.

I really wish they had a competent third or adequate pieces instead of Benjamin. Is the jury still out on if the way their situation has panned out is worse than the Clippers?

He’s not a bum. Of course not.

But we’re talking about a number 1 pick here who could potentially be swapped for FVV in a draft that had Luka and Trae Young.

It’s not fair to call him a waste?
I wouldn’t call him a waste.

Ice Tray is the high usage QB of a play-in team that has been one of the biggest disappointments in the league with him shooting 42/32 splits. And that’s coming off a playoff series where he played like a homeless man’s Speedy Claxton. He has his issues as well.

FanDuel down???

1473350299-ezgifcom-gif-maker.gif
Yooo Thought it was my wifi…I went outside my building, walked up the block a bit and still nothin :smh: …Then I seen dudes panic in the group chat so glad it just wasn’t me :lol:

I really wish they had a competent third or adequate pieces instead of Benjamin. Is the jury still out on if the way their situation has panned out is worse than the Clippers?

You mean locally? These types of discussions and criticisms never even come up in conversations because no one even cares.

You guys (nationally) discuss the Nets more.

But objectively, I think the jury is still out on both the Nets and the Clippers.

B3DD5562-0F70-4FDD-8A87-3B3E4E0B462A.jpeg

I wonder how much money draft kings lost. That was a stupid promo. Lebron wasn’t gonna lose at MSG

Yessir

Good **** was on it as well with homies +115

Hope they do it again tomorrow my boys got $200 max - i only got $100 since im mainly FD

Had magic ML yesterday with it

they are 4-1 in the last 5 games

Back
Top Bottom