The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Other 4 players form an O-Line and he just bombs 3's from the logo :lol:

When David Robinson took the scoring title on the last day of the season they worked out what he needed and the team just fed him the ball until he had 71. He was exhausted by the end.

1675205861207.png

I didn't realize the Lakers were playing the Knicks tonight so LeBron and AD resting yesterday makes sense. But he needs to get this record ASAP because the Lakers can't afford to have him sit games or go half speed to time breaking the record against Milwaukee when the West is as tight as it is

I didn't realize the Lakers were playing the Knicks tonight so LeBron and AD resting yesterday makes sense. But he needs to get this record ASAP because the Lakers can't afford to have him sit games or go half speed to time breaking the record against Milwaukee when the West is as tight as it is
He’s gonna break it 2/7 vs OKC

Deandre Ayton was a top 3 guy averaging 15 and 12 with 3 “stocks” on a team that had a 2-0 lead in the NBA finals 18 months ago.

Should he have been taken over Luka, nah, but y’all acting like he’s some bum or something.

Deandre Ayton was a top 3 guy averaging 15 and 12 with 3 “stocks” on a team that had a 2-0 lead in the NBA finals 18 months ago.

Should he have been taken over Luka, nah, but y’all acting like he’s some bum or something.
I’m not a fan at all but I would absolutely trade FVV for him.

Between that & the league allegedly fawning over OG, I’d hope Masai makes some moves over the next few weeks.

Ayton is a solid player, my main frustration with him is that he is only locked in half the 2/3 of the time

And when he checks out mentally, he is all the way out.

Back
Top Bottom