The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

70 games a year
36 mpg for 20 years straight
27ppg, 20 years straight.

Nobody is easily doing that :lol:. Coupé It Coupé It

Listen….

It’s most likely not going happen. You and dacomeup dacomeup antidope antidope are rigjt

I wouldn’t bet on Wemby or Luka doing it. Hell no.

I’m just saying Modern Medicine is evolving.

Players of all sports are coming back from compound fractures (Paul George Olympic injury) in 3 1/2 months now. Anything is possible as Medicine evolves.

Basketball commentators really need to stop this “the analytics say don’t do this” when a player who made their living on middys shoots one. Like who upstairs thinks making this incorrect statement over and over helps advance the game?

70 games a year
36 mpg for 20 years straight
27ppg, 20 years straight.

Nobody is easily doing that :lol:. Coupé It Coupé It
Yep. Guys retire because they can no longer physically recover in between games. It’s incredibly difficult to physically get up for an NBA game for at least 6 months every year, for 20 straight years.

Its an absolutely insane physical endeavor & why this is such an amazing achievement.

There are guys in the league right now & will be in the future who are talented enough to get you 25+ a night for 10, 11, 12 years

But, 17, 18, 19, maybe more?

Impossible to project, much less guarantee

03512DEC-C61B-442F-AD61-0DB992BD9B59.jpeg
And? if you play for 20 years, I would hope that your three-point shot improves. If you look at that list, it’s more of a product volume shooting.. not to mention that LeBron has the worst three-point shooting percentage in the top 21.

Yep. Guys retire because they can no longer physically recover in between games. It’s incredibly difficult to physically get up for an NBA game for at least 6 months every year, for 20 straight years.

Its an absolutely insane physical endeavor & why this is such an amazing achievement.

There are guys in the league right now & will be in the future who are talented enough to get you 25+ a night for 10, 11, 12.

I agree with all this tho. Think what I said got misconstrued.

Science will evolve. We don’t know what’s going to happen.

Longevity may very well end up being commonplace.

LeBron is insane. He’s mastered it before anyone else.

It’s not even just about longevity though. You literally cannot have any drop off in your game. Hell, Bron is averaging MORE PPG in these last 2 years than he has in over a decade.
we’re also watching an era of basketball where the NBA is catering to scoring more than ever. 40 point games are the new 30 point games.

There are guys in the league right now & will be in the future who are talented enough to get you 25+ a night for 10, 11, 12 years

Real ****. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom