The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

It's evolved now and dudes don't wanna play a certain amount of games.

Yeah, even a guy like Luka. Who knows how his body will hold up but dude straight up said he is not playing 20 years already :lol:

Beyond Bron being an unfathomable physical specimen he also WANTED this which was a huge part. Man wasnā€™t eating 21 bags of Cheetos each week and he poured millions into his body and that also takes a significant time investment too. He really dedicated his adult life, especially these latter few years when itā€™s supposed to be harder to get maintain his body in the shape that he does.

I donā€™t care what you think about his game but anyone who wants to be worth a damn at their craft has to admire how hard he has worked to remain at the top of his.

Hope Iā€™m going this hard in Year 40 :lol:

Yeah, even a guy like Luka. Who knows how his body will hold up but dude straight up said he is not playing 20 years already :lol:

Beyond Bron being an unfathomable physical specimen he also WANTED this which was a huge part. Man wasnā€™t eating 21 bags of Cheetos each week and he poured millions into his body and that also takes a significant time investment too. He really dedicated his adult life, especially these latter few years when itā€™s supposed to be harder to get maintain his body in the shape that he does.

I donā€™t care what you think about his game but anyone who wants to be worth a damn at their craft has to admire how hard he has worked to remain at the top of his.

Hope Iā€™m going this hard in Year 40 :lol:
I agree with everything your saying and he is amazing. Itā€™s just not the most aesthetic style of play, in my opinion, to watchā€¦ but if youā€™re winning and scoring baskets, it really doesnā€™t matter.

Dudes in here want to diminish the Celtics titles because Bill Russell was that much better than everyone else.. yet, they chalk it up to plumbersā€¦ But now people riding lebron for the same reasons. Is LeBron playing against plumbers? Or is he just a really great player?

Heā€™s never really been injured badly either or taken the kawhi season vacations. Iā€™m still not impressed by LeBron thoughā€¦ I think itā€™s because at the end of the day he really has no bag and heā€™s just a bulldozer to the rim.

Ive never been impressed with the Celtics and their plumber era rings.

Dudes in here want to diminish the Celtics titles because Bill Russell was that much better than everyone else.. yet, they chalk it up to plumbersā€¦ But now people riding lebron for the same reasons. Is LeBron playing against plumbers? Or is he just a really great player?

Bill Russell might be Ben Simmons backup today. Who really knows.

Lebron playing hoops at a high level for 20 years is such an amazing achievement. We forget how much heā€™s lost in speed, burst, athleticism and just raw power because heā€™s probably still a top 5-10 athlete in the league on any given play. Heā€™s lost a lot he was just an impossible open court player.

Bill Russell might be Ben Simmons backup today. Who really knows.

Lebron playing hoops at a high level for 20 years is such an amazing achievement. We forget how much heā€™s lost in speed, burst, athleticism and just raw power because heā€™s probably still a top 5-10 athlete in the league on any given play. Heā€™s lost a lot he was just an impossible open court player.
Who is talking about Bill Russell in todayā€™s game? Iā€™m comparing Bill Russell and LeBron and their respective eras. You could argue that LeBron is playing against plumbers just like people say about Bill Russell.

Who is talking about Bill Russell in todayā€™s game? Iā€™m comparing Bill Russell and LeBron and their respective eras. You could argue that LeBron is playing against plumbers just like people say about Bill Russell.
Your plumber looks like this?
1675225937809.jpeg

Or like this?
1675225878558.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom