The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Not even clicking that.

But heres your rings.

Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 11.32.38 PM.png

:lol:

But Bron playing against plumbers today.

I mean you can’t argue the players aren’t softer nowadays. All this modern medicine and science and an athlete can’t play two consecutive games. Miss me

Jordan would NEVER sit on the bench knowing he’s good to play just so he can play at the fake Mecca of basketball the next day.

Minutes restrictions and sitting out games haven’t led to championships. Kawhi won yes, but sitting out all those games and he still ended up injured in the playoffs.

I’d rather watch Jordan’s bulls highlights, than all of LeBron’s highlights +10 more years of his potential highlights.

The henny is kicking in so time to get back to the Luka argument. He’s been in the league how many years? If they legitimately wanted to improve the roster they would have. No WR wants to go to Baltimore like no good player wants to go to Dallas.

The henny is kicking in so time to get back to the Luka argument. He’s been in the league how many years? If they legitimately wanted to improve the roster they would have. No WR wants to go to Baltimore like no good player wants to go to Dallas.
1675227824193.gif

Leave Lamar and Baltimore out of this, please and thank you. Also, don’t compare a sport with a hard cap to one with a luxury tax in this specific scenario.

Same things were said about Kobe and lebron

Garnett rotted for years

The porzingis trade and extension set them back but I don’t blame them for that move nor trading him away

Back
Top Bottom