The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

bron.jpg

bronny.PNG

Still remember we were at the campus gym watching bron debut vs the kings. Sustained excellence for two decades. That is going to be untouched for awhile

got reminded of this scene listening to rewatchbles on the criminal underrated film Margin Call.

This is the exact situation the raptors are in.
The music has stopped. It's time to act.

first game back from a hammy injury

hams rotations are thrash right now
rui should be coming off the bench with lonnie / AR starting
Last night was the first Lakers game I watched since AD’s been back. Is he still not fully healthy? He was out there not doing much a lot of the time.

(Of course I do acknowledge that had to a weird game to play in for guys other than LeBron, which may have contributed)

Last night was the first Lakers game I watched since AD’s been back. Is he still not fully healthy? He was out there not doing much a lot of the time.

(Of course I do acknowledge that had to a weird game to play in for guys other than LeBron, which may have contributed)
i wouldnt say hes 100%, but
but he put up 3 25pt games playing 30+ min during the recent road trip
i think he ( like everyone) got caught up in the night.

and bron def told rich paul to tell chris haynes to tell the internet to tell rob to see if KD was available for AD

Nerlens, Vanderbilt then Drummond

Thybulle and House are literally our only wings. I wouldn’t feel good about trading Thybulle for Noel if there’s the chance of Tucker playing backup 5 in the playoffs.

Bron is now the Undisputable GOAT. He was already the GOAT but now any argument for anyone else is out the window.

He not only broke Kareem's record but now he's about to run it up to the point no one else will ever be able to touch it. We have never seen a player dominate the league at this level for this long.

We're so blessed to WITNESS God's greatest gift to the sport we love.

Back
Top Bottom