The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

That shot of only Phil knight living in the moment is super sad. I mean i always knew the west coast folks move a tad differently but literally everyone is recording smh

Bron is now the Undisputable GOAT. He was already the GOAT but now any argument for anyone else is out the window.

He not only broke Kareem's record but now he's about to run it up to the point no one else will ever be able to touch it. We have never seen a player dominate the league at this level for this long.

We're so blessed to WITNESS God's greatest gift to the sport we love.
Bron is the undisputed GOAT Scorer of Points but definitely not GOAT Player. We all know who the GOAT Basketball Player is
Screenshot_20230207_214908_Twitter.jpg

Bron is the undisputed GOAT Scorer of Points but definitely not GOAT Player. We all know who the GOAT Basketball Player is
Screenshot_20230207_214908_Twitter.jpg

Wrong, Bron is all around better at the game of basketball than Jordan. Team accolades have no place in this discussion.

Jordan was the best player on the best team of his era and the best player on the 2nd best team ever assembled.

That shot of only Phil knight living in the moment is super sad. I mean i always knew the west coast folks move a tad differently but literally everyone is recording smh

This is dumb. It's possible to take a photo and also take in the moment.

I've never left a party, event, etc. wishing I took fewer photos.

That’s the difference. When Steph smashed that three point record Draymond checked in for 1 min even though he was injured - wanted to be a part of that historic moment with his guys
No. That's not what happens at all actually.

Wrong, Bron is all around better at the game of basketball than Jordan. Team accolades have no place in this discussion.

Jordan was the best player on the best team of his era and the best player on the 2nd best team ever assembled.
Perspective and context is important. What year were you born and did you WITNESS BOTH Jordan's and Bron's careers?

Show me Bron's ultimate mixtape and let the fans decide :lol:

24 seconds left in the game, team down 1, NBA Finals, Jordan or Bron has the ball in his hands, who you taking? LOL

Just so you know, had Jordan played 20 seasons instead of 14, Bron would still be chasing the all time scoring record.

Stupid = I don't like the truth.
What's the truth?

My truth is no more true than yours.

If you have Lebron as the GOAT, so beat it.

In my eyes Lebron GOAT conversation was over with a while back.

Kareem Malone Bryant all had more points than Jordan and no one will bat an eye and say they were better than Jordan So...

Ultimately all the individual accolades have to equal something important ... so to dismiss the Championship success Jordan has had is plain dumb.

We play to win the game.

Perspective and context is important. What year were you born and did you WITNESS BOTH Jordan's and Bron's careers?

Show me Bron's ultimate mixtape and let the fans decide :lol:

24 seconds left in the game, team down 1, NBA Finals, Jordan or Bron has the ball in his hands, who you taking? LOL

Just so you know, had Jordan played 20 seasons instead of 14, Bron would still be chasing the all time scoring record.

You're right context DOES matter. So lets add some.

What were the Bulls record the following season after MJ retired for the first time? If he was such a dominant player surely they would've been a bottom dweller no?

How did Mike perform in the 80's when the Celtics, Pistons, and Lakers were in their primes? Or did he start dominating once the teams from the 80's aged out?

AND I'm taking Lebron because statistically Lebron is more clutch than Jordan.

You're right context DOES matter. So lets add some.

What were the Bulls record the following season after MJ retired for the first time? If he was such a dominant player surely they would've been a bottom dweller no?

How did Mike perform in the 80's when the Celtics, Pistons, and Lakers were in their primes? Or did he start dominating once the teams from the 80's aged out?

AND I'm taking Lebron because statistically Lebron is more clutch than Jordan.
Nothing will change what you see, no point in arguing what you think you saw and the fact Jordan dominated the entire decade of the 90s like Bron never has done in his career - 6 chips in 8 years LOL, 6 FMVPs, 5 regular season MVPs

But EYE on the other hand say Jordan been way more clutch throughout his career than Bron has in his.

You still failed to answer a very important question as it relates to your perspective/context vis a vis mines......did you watch Jordan's entire career as it was happening and did you actually watch MJ's evolution in the late 80s to early 90s or were you like 2 years old in 1988?

Back
Top Bottom