The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

bron.jpg

bronny.PNG

This crazy fr. :lol: :pimp:

Fair enough. Nothing will change what you see.

But EYE on the other hand say Jordan been way more clutch throughout his career than Bron has in his.

You still failed to answer a very important question, did you watch Jordan's entire career as it was happening. Did you actually watch MJ's evolution in thr late 80s to early 90s or were you 2 years old in 1988?

How is Jordan more clutch if Bron has hit more buzzer beaters than Jordan, more go-ahead shots with 5 seconds to go in the game, and his FG percentage on these late game shots is higher?

had Jordan played until he was 38 years old...oh wait he did play when he was 38 and was losing with the wizards only averaging 20ppg on like 41% shooting :lol: (not srs)

How is Jordan more clutch if Bron has hit more buzzer beaters than Jordan, more go-ahead shots with 5 seconds to go in the game, and his FG percentage on these late game shots is higher?
I wonder .... since you have all these stats.

Post them side by side .....

Jordan vs Lebron ....

20 seasons vs 14 seasons will give you more opportunities. Duh lol

I take it you don't believe in the EYE test and you prefer to go off of strictly numbers/stats.

Still haven't answered my question. How old were you in 1988? I'm trying to put some context into your perspective.

Im not going to take anything away from Lebron.

Dude has played for 2 decades has been consistent and is still going.

But dudes really want to act like Jordan didn't play 3 years in college, 1 year out for broken foot and 2 years retired during his prime. Total of 6 years of no NBA games and still 5 in scoring if thats the bar.

Those 3 years at a modest avg, would of have been 7k points probably more like 8k points. But would of have no part in this conversation.

Last edited:
Perspective and context is important. What year were you born and did you WITNESS BOTH Jordan's and Bron's careers?

Show me Bron's ultimate mixtape and let the fans decide :lol:

24 seconds left in the game, team down 1, NBA Finals, Jordan or Bron has the ball in his hands, who you taking? LOL

Just so you know, had Jordan played 20 seasons instead of 14, Bron would still be chasing the all time scoring record.

mj is my goat but doing all this on such a historic moment in nba history is stupid.

opinions arent facts so let people be happy that their goat did something great.

Kareem and Wilt beef was real :lol:

Screenshot-20230208-023457-Brave.jpg

Screenshot-20230208-023540-Brave.jpg

Screenshot-20230208-023621-Brave.jpg

Screenshot-20230208-023807-Brave.jpg

Screenshot-20230208-023820-Brave.jpg

old heads hating the young boys.
It's a tale as old as time.

The illiad specifically the conflict between Achillies and Agamemnon
is basically the old vet vs. the young man trying to make a name for himself.

conflict between old men and young dudes is literally ancient history. :lol:

Last edited:
Last night was the first Lakers game I watched since AD’s been back. Is he still not fully healthy? He was out there not doing much a lot of the time.

(Of course I do acknowledge that had to a weird game to play in for guys other than LeBron, which may have contributed)

Think something is up with him . He was literally the only person sitting down not celebrating when Bron got the record . He also didn’t show up to Bron party after which is weird cause they always together … so who knows

But dudes really want to act like Jordan didn't play 4 years in college, 1 year out for broken foot and 2 years retired during his prime. Total of 7 years of no NBA games and still 5 in scoring if thats the bar.

Those 3 years at a modest avg, would of have been 7k points probably more like 8k points. But would of have no part in this conversation.

1. Well he didn't play 4 years of college. He played 3.

2. We can only go by what actually occurred on court.

Once cats start using intangible things like "legacy" and the nostalgia of the 90's to justify their point I know it's a wrap.

Using feelings in a logical debate.

Bron is now the Undisputable GOAT. He was already the GOAT but now any argument for anyone else is out the window.

He not only broke Kareem's record but now he's about to run it up to the point no one else will ever be able to touch it. We have never seen a player dominate the league at this level for this long.

We're so blessed to WITNESS God's greatest gift to the sport we love.
I cried last night

But dudes really want to act like Jordan didn't play 4 years in college, 1 year out for broken foot and 2 years retired during his prime. Total of 7 years of no NBA games and still 5 in scoring if thats the bar.
huh?

thats like saying,
"who care about the fastest marathon time, Usain Bolt is so much faster"

the record is about scoring and endurance. Jordan decided to take a break for two years,
and got hurt. aka less endurance.

Back
Top Bottom