The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I get that. I love Mike but he did not beat Birds Celtics. He beat the pistons after they had made 3 finals runs and wear and tear caught up. There was no Duncan spurs or warriors with 3 HOFers then 4 HOFers. The most talented team Mike beat probably was Penny and Shaq.

The Utah Jazz and The Sonic’s were way more talented than you’re giving them credit for. They had like 3 all star and 6MOTY. Are you kidding me? :lol:

The ‘91 Lakers, had 3 all stars and Magic Johnson finished second in MVP voting (behind Mike) that year.

The ‘92 Blazers were incredibly stacked :lol:

The ‘93 Suns had the damn MVP, and 3 all stars.

Cmon man. He beat some crazy rough teams.

Ard…I’m not getting pulled into this. Congrats to Bron. Let’s not re-write history.

The Utah Jazz and The Sonic’s were way more talented than you’re giving them credit for. They had like 3 all star and 6MOTY. Are you kidding me? :lol:

The ‘91 Lakers, had 3 all stars and Magic Johnson finished second in MVP voting (behind Mike) that year.

Ard…I’m not getting pulled into this. Congrats to Bron. Let’s not re-write history.

Ain no way you listed these teams with a straight face.

Sick Magic, no Kareem.

Clyde was no better than Demar Derozan, Charles wasn't serious. He ain beat a top 20 player.

Last edited:

HOFers sir. Mike never faced 3 or 4 HOFers in the 90's. The 91 Lakers had 2 allstars in Magic and Worthy.

Wait dis man just said that Blazers squad was incredibly stacked?? They had Clyde, Terry Porter and role players. :lol:

Shannon made a great point how Mike's L's are romanticized. Even though Mike did get criticized people don't put the extras on his playoff loses like they do with Bron.

Eh, I don't know about that there was a whole 'championships added' stat created for Bron. And media have constantly said many of his Ls in the postseason don't countas well.

Goat talk
728CC648-77E0-46A8-BDBF-A65E96B0C948.png
It’s definitely a Thread PTO day for me. A day tailor made for arguing in circles

Right.

camera phone a lot easier than carrying this nonsense around

Kodak35Camera.jpg
Film photography >>>>>>>>>>>>

But yeah, phones are easier and the cameras on them exist for THESE moments. People filming every mundane aspect of their lives is wack. People filming once in a lifetime achievements is not.

Back
Top Bottom