The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I swear Giannis always making AD looked mid when they match up.

If AD just had half the motor Giannis does....
ad did look equal the last game we played the bucks. ad is just depressed or something. right now. he dont look right
Screenshot_20230209_213517_Sports.jpg
7th

Only thing holding giannis back from Greek freak to Greek god is a reliable shot. He gotta hit up Bron or dirk.he can be transcendent if he gets a middy and 3 ball. Bron became even more of a problem when he secured a respectable deep ball.

Who will be the most undeserving player to get a tribute video as a result of this trade deadline?

Will Kyrie & KD get one?

KD played 129 games in 3.5 seasons for the Nets.

Kyrie played 143 in 3.5 seasons as well and he wasn’t even forced to miss an entire season due to an achilles injury.

The won a single postseason series.

Neither of them will get one but if KD did, he would be the most undeserving player IMO.

Yo ..

Is this real?

That's some grimmy **** ... wtf!

I know Im late but man ....

Kim K changed the game. 20 year olds to 50 year olds can just follow the same surgery blueprint. Had to look up pics of her in the 90’s cuz I couldn’t believe that was the same mf that woulda been around during the Bulls era lol

So basically the Wolves got rid of Dlo because he was bullying Goober and no one else on the team intervened?

"Bullying works" - pmatic pmatic

Wolves got rid of Dlo because he’s extension eligible this summer and they didn’t want to pay what he thinks he’s owed.

Back
Top Bottom