The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

You're trippin that's Pip's meat print.
Foan1rRWIAEZaqX-1.jpg

Reggie Miller: 'Uh oh. He grimaced. Lakers fans don't want to see AD grimace. Everytime AD grimaces, it's 3 weeks'

:rofl:
They really propped up Reggie Miller of all people back in the day to where he thinks he was like that.

rudy-gobert-nba.gif

Patient Zero has earned the hate
I wouldn't be suprise if this is a reason why DLo dislike him. Him and Kat are very close and Kat has lost a lot of fam to COVID.

Sometimes I dont know what goes through some of the GMS heads. Why not take something ljke that into account and talk to their players.

Is not like DMitch like his *** either.

Gobert will be the last one standing in Minny
Another reason I hated the trade. Youre moving KAT to the 4 & he’s much better served on both ends of the floor at 5.

So he’s clearly not in your long term plans, which is ridiculous to me to move on from a 25 ppg guy on the right side of 30.

And if you swap him for picks & role players you’re not going to have enough scoring in the playoffs. This is all before they just salary dumped D’Lo. Trade looks even worse now.

Gobert is a good player, but for $40M+ a year he just kills your flexibility.

They traded all of those assets just to miss the playoffs this year, will likely trade KAT in the off-season to recoup some of those assets, just to fight for the play-in….. which is where they were before all of this.

Just awful awful awful team building from the moment the Gobert trade was made.

Gobert is a good player, but for $40M+ a year he just kills your flexibility.

They traded all of those assets just to miss the playoffs this year, will likely trade KAT in the off-season to recoup some of those assets, just to fight for the play-in….. which is where they were before all of this.

Just awful awful awful team building from the moment the Gobert trade was made.

So basically you are saying Rudy Gobert is Ratatouille Russ?

So KAT is 1000% getting traded to the Knicks this summer right?
I wanna say he gives it another year, but you never know.

I guess the T'Wolves can sell they got back multi-time all star Julius Randle for him.

Saw Bron and Giannis talking before the game. Then I see Lebron didn’t play?? Ducking smoke

I don’t think he was ducking smoke but this problem relying on Year 20 and LeBron as your best player…he’s naturally going to take nights off during the regular season because of his mileage and you’re going to drop games you can’t afford to lose. Sitting in 13, 2.5 GB from the 10 seed and both 11/12 are only 0.5 GB. Sad situation.

I don’t think he was ducking smoke but this problem relying on Year 20 and LeBron as your best player…he’s naturally going to take nights off during the regular season because of his mileage and you’re going to drop games you can’t afford to lose. Sitting in 13, 2.5 GB from the 10 seed and both 11/12 are only 0.5 GB. Sad situation.
Every time he was taken out on Tuesday, he was seen working on his foot. There's something there for sure. They also didn't have a lot of depth there after the deadline. Probably just chalked it up to being a wash at that point and let him rest.

Back
Top Bottom