The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

por.PNG

“A source who was granted anonymity so they could speak freely” is the new “Several front office executives are saying”

Part of this being funny is knowing alot of this is facts .... whether it be Lebrons Reactions or Fans ... LMAO

Nova reunion for Bridges cuz I don’t see why Bklyn will hold onto him with the value sky high and Ben Simmons leading the way.

Longshot but he’s going to be a hot commodity this year. Gotta put your bid in.

I can’t argue on the Goober comp but I swear Mitch isn’t the offensive blackhole the Frenchman is.

Ever since that little in szn series against the Bulls, I will occasionally check out one of their utube pods and the pain has been soothing.

So soothing I’m tempted to subscribe.

4AE0F1B6-305C-424D-8344-6C64D0D4B0F8.jpeg

Good for him. Private Equity is lowkey ruining sports team ownership. Taking all of the passion out of it. At least this way, with an actual athlete as GP of a fund, it won't be another "I am here only cause this thing prints money" scenario at the top of the stack.

As a fan of the sport, its very disheartening to see sports team ownership shift more and more towards the "I am here cause this thing prints money, look at the returns it produces people" which is why for all his faults I mess with Mark Cuban. He actually cares. That Matt Ishiba guy seems like he cares.

I knew the Mavericks were about 1/2 of Cuban’s net worth (most of the other half is AMZN and NFLX stock ownership). What I didn’t realize is that I think he differs from a lot of owners in that the Mavs are his primary annual income stream at somewhere between $100-140MM.

So that broke boi narrative isn’t true. He just has a different set of circumstances than some other owners. Actually kind of a cool place to be in IMO. Do Shark Tank, chill and make a couple hundred million annually as your stocks appreciate and you can focus on the Mavs

These are actually kind of fire. Look too much like Jordan though. The funny thing is that Kawhi Leonard's New balance run of shoes have actually been pretty good looking but I've literally never seen anyone wearing them. I even see people wear Steph's shoes, but no one is rocking Kawhi's

Back
Top Bottom