The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

*logs in and see’s Wemby should play with Lamelo*
1676382351821.gif

Last edited:
I think most expected Pat Williams to be raw project. At this point the jig might be up though. Bust of a pick drafted that high.

Bulls are a mess.

Hart talmbout the air is different in the Mecca.

And apparently the ‘Nova 3 have already had a sit down :nerd:

Adding Mikal Bridges 🔜 Enter the ECF mix

Really have no faith in MJ to competently oversee LaMelo and Wemby.

I feel like you can’t mess up LaMelo and Wemby. Coaching will be key, though. I checked to see his most recent squad with decent success:
2015-2016 (48-34): Kemba/J Lin/Courtney Lee/PJ Hairston/J. Lin/Marvin Williams/Cody Zeller/Frank Kaminsky/Al Jefferson

Steve Clifford must have coached his *** of that year

I hope Hart balls out for the Knicks but he’s wildly inconsistent. Following Portland he has had a string of good games and some where he just disappears but logs 25-30 mins.

I hope Hart balls out for the Knicks but he’s wildly inconsistent. Following Portland he has had a string of good games and some where he just disappears but logs 25-30 mins.
That happens when ur PG is a nut. Hard to maintain any consistency when the guy whos supposed to run your offense thinks 40 footers early in the shot clock is good offense

Don’t think Knick fans are expecting much. Play defense and make the right plays. Last game was def an anomaly, but we’ll take those nights.

Especially when RJ is playing like trash and Grimes can’t hit an open shot.

Dame is averaging 35 a game on 49/36/93 shooting splits (with 7 assists per) in the last 20 games. The Blazers have a 121 Offensive Rating in that time. I think he and the offense is fine.
Theyre under 500 in a historically weak western conference. None of those stats matter unless u have him in fantasy

Back
Top Bottom