The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

My guy went from Duke 3 of RJ/Cam/Zion to the ‘Nova 3 of JB/Hart/Bridges after half a season and an unusually active trade deadline :lol:
I had to initially walk back Cam being part of the Dukes of York after getting a much closer look :lol:

Zion can’t stay healthy so I jumped ship earlier this szn on the whole concept; still rooting for his health and success.

If you saw how they were gushing out there before and after :evil: Hell, after the trade, Mikal had to catch himself when he said he loves playing at MSG.

I think he’s good as gone with that high value.

Hoping thighbull makes a difference on the overall energy on the defensive side.

Portland needs to unload Nurk and fully buy into what they’re building (small ball & athleticism)

Hart isn’t a shot creator. Playing off a guy with a pickup point at 35 feet is got him plenty of opportunities. Even alongside a set up guy like Lonzo, he still was the same exact player
Exactly the only type of players who can survive next to guys like lillard are shot creators. See mccollum and now simons. U better be able to create for yourself cause dame for sure aint doing it.

Im not saying hart is about to average 27 but its not suprising seeing him start well and seem almost relieved after getting away from that.

Exactly the only type of players who can survive next to guys like lillard are shot creators. See mccollum and now simons. U better be able to create for yourself cause dame for sure aint doing it.

Im not saying hart is about to average 27 but its not suprising seeing him start well and seem almost relieved after getting away from that.
Hart does this every time he gets traded though.

Again, dame is drawing 2 every trip down the court. Jerami grant by no coincidence is shooting a career high from 3. Dame has mastered when to score and when to kick. Thybulle basically had the game of his life last night. Shot creation isn’t just a direct pass from the PG.

Hart does this every time he gets traded though.

Again, dame is drawing 2 every trip down the court. Jerami grant by no coincidence is shooting a career high from 3. Dame has mastered when to score and when to kick. Thybulle basically had the game of his life last night. Shot creation isn’t just a direct pass from the PG.
Idk about harts history but ill take your word for it. If your point is being doubled every time after crossing halfcourt you should have open layups all game. But no millionaires gotta maintain their stats to hell with real basketball

*logs in and see’s Wemby should play with Lamelo*
1676382351821.gif

Nono.

The point was LaMelo isn’t going to be that type of superstar.

So Vic is going to have to save the day. Cause Melo won’t.

Of course u do. But i know the Internet is the only place people like u can get away with being disrespectful, so its cool

How about this, I’m 38. I’m just asking a question. I can be disrespectful if I want to be. Just asking for a reference based on your basketball takes.

Last edited:
And why don’t you guys trust Jordan to have Vic? He’s never even come close to drafting a talent like Vic.

Oh I see, let’s trust Tillman Fertitta instead.

Houston, currently a place where good talent actually goes to die. Lord knows what the hell is going on over there.

And why don’t you guys trust Jordan to have Vic? He’s never even come close to drafting a talent like Vic.

Oh I see, let’s trust Tillman Fertitta instead.

Houston, currently a place where good talent actually goes to die. Lord knows what the hell is going on over there.
I personally, 100 percent want Wemby to go to
the Spurs.

I personally, 100 percent want Wemby to go to
the Spurs.

I don’t. Vic will hate it. :lol:

Charlotte legit has a chance. This could actually happen. They’re going to continue to lose even tho they beat the a hawks last night (which isn’t an accomplishment).

The top 4 aren’t moving off of their terrible records. They’re set in stone.

1676389105594.png

Back
Top Bottom