The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Hornets were decent last year. That’s literally the only difference.

They’re the same.

But Vic has a better chance to succeed in Charlotte than in Houston.

I don’t. Vic will hate it. :lol:

Charlotte legit has a chance. This could actually happen. They’re going to continue to lose even tho they beat the a hawks last night (which isn’t an accomplishment).

The top 4 aren’t moving off of their terrible records. They’re set in stone.

1676389105594.png
Why would he hate San Antonio over Charlotte? A lot of French connections with the Spurs too. Think it would be his most comfortable landing spot

Why would he hate San Antonio over Charlotte? A lot of French connections with the Spurs too. Think it would be his most comfortable landing spot

I’m not talking about basketball.

It’s it’s basketball, absolutely the Spurs are the way to go. I agree.

If there’s an energy vampire in the NBA, it has to be Kyrie. I find him exhausting and have never met him.

Seems like one of those people who, whatever you say to him, he’s going find a way to challenge it or steer the conversation to something else he wants to lecture about.
Thats funny cause imo it seems like its the people who want to lecture him that have the biggest problems with him.

Frank was a GREAT defensive coach but his offensive sets were so bland im not really tripping off firing him.

French people don’t F with Texas man. I don’t know how many times I have to say this to you guys.

They think you’re all cowboys living in a lawless wild Wild West simulation shooting and killing everyone.

They’d rather go to obvious places. NYC, Miami, Toronto, Montreal, LA, San Fran, etc. Or they’ll go to French Islands this part of hemisphere.

They’re not out here visiting Texas. They won’t entertain it.

But Vic is a professional. He’ll go where they draft him. San Antonio will be a good place for basketball reasons.

Back
Top Bottom