The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

If Bron doesn’t play all those minutes, how much further behind would they be tho?

Mans is not trying to miss the playoffs again.
Twitter 上的theScore:LeBron is done messing around. Playoff mode: Activated.  👑 💪 https://t.co/DluB5yJ3nl / Twitter

When is the date that the Lakers can trade Bron? Wonder what they can get out of Cleveland or the Clippers.

1676418302786.gif

Can’t wait to throw this gif up if we get 1 & 2 pick June 22. Also don’t sleep on Charles Bussey. We going the right direction.

One thing my Spurs do, we draft well and player development.

who is Snubnose Frankenstein?
LA based rapper. He's a son of one of the guys from Jurassic 5. It wasn't meant to be some hard hitting thing, I just thought it was a trip that there's some sense of frustration there, obviously. Sucks because I hope when LeBron comes back the Lakers get into the playoffs.

Larsa Pippen (48) is only 16 years older than Marcus Jordan (32). Not as bad as I thought it was

Reactions: HIM
If the genders were reversed in the Pippen/Jordan thing people would be talking about r word and grooming. Dont know when she and Pippen first became a thing but in 97 Marcus would have been 7 while she was 23 and Pippen was 32 when they got married. She probably saw him at team functions and **** and gave the little ***** candy only to be preying on him for once he becomes of a legal age. Its nbd though, their life.

Back
Top Bottom