The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

The Process certainly failed in the sense that it didn't result in ECF berth or a championship but if you think there is any other way the Sixers build a perennial contender without it in FOUR seasons then you have to be kidding yourself. They got 2 #1s and #3s in a four year span where they went best player available. Embiid was obviously a good but lucky pick and I can excuse Benjamin and Fultz at #1 but Okafor is what ****ed them. The best player available was Porzingis but he said he would only play for the Knicks. The only other option would have been to trade down and the other bigs in the lotto were WCS, Kaminsky, Myles Turner, Trey Lyles. All things considered, it worked out over the years.

Some teams just have to be nontraditional with it until works out word to the Process and what we are seeing in OKC now.
just to reiterate further, the success that the process was able to achieve was get the top 5 picks in those years. as far as the results go, the Sixers going further was due to Embiid. without Embiid, I don't see any way the Sixers would even make the playoffs. was it Porzingis the best player on that draft? I knew Devin Booker was on the draft year as well, although for me he was an unknown or unproven commodity.

just to reiterate further, the success that the process was able to achieve was get the top 5 picks in those years. as far as the results go, the Sixers going further was due to Embiid. without Embiid, I don't see any way the Sixers would even make the playoffs. was it Porzingis the best player on that draft? I knew Devin Booker was on the draft year as well, although for me he was an unknown or unproven commodity.

To clarify - I meant Porzingis was the best available big prospect @ #3. Booker was the best player taken after # or later but that was at #13 so that's unrealistic IMO unless they knew something and wanted to trade back.

To clarify - I meant Porzingis was the best available big prospect @ #3. Booker was the best player taken after # or later but that was at #13 so that's unrealistic IMO unless they knew something and wanted to trade back.
exactly, it was a gamble. Booker was so unknown that I didn't even buy these back then....

Attachments

• Nike-Kobe-1-Protro-Devin-Booker-PE-Purple-For-Sale-8.jpg
    Nike-Kobe-1-Protro-Devin-Booker-PE-Purple-For-Sale-8.jpg
    624.8 KB · Views: 100
You don't think LeBron could basically take himself out of a game if he felt he needed more rest?
He's done it before where he's motioned he needs a blow. Bron usually can't go more than 6-7 minutes before needing a break.

But if you're the head coach you need to do what's best for the player/team. Especially a "player's coach" with a good rapport.

He's done it before where he's motioned he needs a blow. Bron usually can't go more than 6-7 minutes before needing a break.

But if you're the head coach you need to do what's best for the player/team. Especially a "player's coach" with a good rapport.
What you’re saying makes logical sense, but IMO way easier said than done in this particular situation, especially with LeBron seeming so thirsty to get breaking the scoring record done.

What you’re saying makes logical sense, but IMO way easier said than done in this particular situation, especially with LeBron seeming so thirsty to get breaking the scoring record done.
The scoring record had nothing to do with wanting to be on the floor. He knew he was gonna break the record in the next two games at home, both games on national tv.

Didn't read the article, but here's what I can assume based on the current landscape conditions of these's major networks. Content distribution capabilities will be the deciding factor. I think the last deal was extended back in 2014 and Disney didn't allow other bidders to enter talks. This time would be a little different because of all the streaming capabilities and international outreach/coverage other networks have. NBC has many international partners (i.e., NBC owns Sky Sports which is covered internationally).

NBCUniversal also has been incredibly aggressive in the streaming space as well. Look for them to present their package of streaming capabilities in their bid to allow the NBA to have more of a "global coverage" for the NBA. It's no surprise the NBA has prioritized growing its international footprint.

Just my 2 cents.

If Bron doesn’t play all those minutes, how much further behind would they be tho?

Mans is not trying to miss the playoffs again.

I was taking Benjamins side because NT was bullying him, like usual.

Please don't associate my name with his anymore.
What a crock of **** we got going here.

Throws on the cape and Chelsea’s for Ben ******* Simmons but yet doesn’t skip a beat when it’s time to pile on RJ.

And several other young Knicks too but tbh I can tell you just be blowing hot air with a lot of what comes out on the screen.

Ben Simmons….
1676411823812.gif

Back
Top Bottom