The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

this randomly popped up on my IG feed.. sharing just in case any NT sixers fans were interested

32E788FC-7DF1-465B-935C-92968F4FF780.jpeg

aepps20 aepps20

Make Russ Great Again

NT knows how I feel about Russ. He was the order in the Law & Order duo in Houston. Russ is a great person. I understand that people don’t like how his game as regressed but to blame him for the moral decay in the NBA and on the teams he’s played for is unfair and false. I say this as a HUGE CLIPPERS, LAKERS, BULLETS, 🚀, and THUNDER FAN.

Comparing Russ to Trump and Russ fans to maga is nasty stuff.

This is funny because this thread has been comparing laker fans to trump supporters for years.

Only nasty when it’s convenient though huh

I can’t wait to watch how the posters clutch their pearls over this when they “haha” at every MLGA mention in here 🤣

Last edited:
This is funny because this thread has been comparing laker fans to trump supporters for years.

Only nasty when it’s convenient though huh

I can’t wait to watch how the posters clutch their pearls over this when they “haha” at every MLGA mention in here 🤣
You're talking about a ridiculous inside joke on a sneaker forum. They're on TV seriously comparing Russ to Trump with thousands watching live and more viewing the clip on social media later. It's weird and unnecessary.

Back
Top Bottom