The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

It’s a lot of the barbershop boys fault 💈

And his teammates just coddled and acted scary about telling him the real. I’m sure Russ is a great guy. Good lockeroom guy etc. But they never kept it real with him. So it’s fake love in the public, bad on court product, Russ becomes the scapegoat. Needs “defenders”. A whole lot of PR stories, and teammates coming to defend Russ. Meanwhile, he continues to not be playable for a team with winning aspirations.

Very similar with the way things went with Melo. Hall of fame friends on other teams claiming he still got it, but not fighting for him to be on the team…because they actually KNOW that their on court best days are behind them.

**** crazy
On that part about Melo, Dame wasn’t on his side until he signed for all that money. Then after he and CJ were hogging up over half the money, they starting saying he should be on a roster, never theirs. Financially it wasn’t possible at that time. If Dame thought he should’ve been playing that bad, he should have left some bread on the table for him.

Although he did eventually end up in Portland.

Last edited:
There is a lot of mixed people in Germany nowadays.

Germany has done a 180 since that failed artist turned dictator.
66009702-1868-4C8A-81E7-E11C1AD00BE1.jpeg

I was just thinking of all the clutch moments the Sixers won this year and 20 point come backs. They were ALWAYS in the losing end of that battle during the Ben Era. I am now very appreciative of the fact that we can consistently win them now.
Not really. Those Ben and Joel teams were blowing teams out in the 3rd quarter. Let’s not act like those teams didn’t consistently win 50+ games

The sixers nowadays like to play zero defense in the first half which lets teams get big leads then they have to fight back. That won’t work with the top teams

Not really. Those Ben and Joel teams were blowing teams out in the 3rd quarter. Let’s not act like those teams didn’t consistently win 50+ games

The sixers nowadays like to play zero defense in the first half which lets teams get big leads then they have to fight back. That won’t work with the top teams
Teams get out to leads because Tobias is in a slump and PJ is well…..PJ. Also, having a lineup where Maxey is constantly targeted doesn’t help either

Back
Top Bottom