The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

You're talking about a ridiculous inside joke on a sneaker forum. They're on TV seriously comparing Russ to Trump with thousands watching live and more viewing the clip on social media later. It's weird and unnecessary.

To even attempt to make that parallel justifies EXACTLY why they're MLGA :smh:

Russell Westbrook has had his family name desecrated by a toxic fanbase which has also made his children susceptible to bullying. First calling him an undead creature that sucks blood from his victims...and now comparing him to a social terrorist in Donald Trump.

DISGUSTING behavior.

Man I feel like Jabari will play MUCH better if they stop playing pickup ball in Houston. If he can play within an actual system then he will have the potential to shine.
They definitely need a coaching change, and actual point guards. Heck, if Dray opts out, I think he will be of huge value to this Franchise, even if they overpay.
Bring in other vets like FVV or Trae Jones, that will be a huge W for them.

this randomly popped up on my IG feed.. sharing just in case any NT sixers fans were interested

32E788FC-7DF1-465B-935C-92968F4FF780.jpeg
This was probably a bounce pss

Ja should stay at that facility as long as he needs. I know people that would go somewhere for a month or 2 and think they all good then go on a drinking binge 2-4 months later. Stay, put this time in and it'll be worth it 2-3 years from now.

What we cannot relate to is the NBA lifestyle for a young franchise player. Even if he makes it through the program, I can't even imagine the pressure to party after he's out. Especially if he doesn't change his surroundings.

this randomly popped up on my IG feed.. sharing just in case any NT sixers fans were interested

32E788FC-7DF1-465B-935C-92968F4FF780.jpeg

I was just thinking of all the clutch moments the Sixers won this year and 20 point come backs. They were ALWAYS in the losing end of that battle during the Ben Era. I am now very appreciative of the fact that we can consistently win them now.

I just heard it while listening to the show. It's true. These players LOVE Russ despite all the trash he puts out.

It’s a lot of the barbershop boys fault 💈

And his teammates just coddled and acted scary about telling him the real. I’m sure Russ is a great guy. Good lockeroom guy etc. But they never kept it real with him. So it’s fake love in the public, bad on court product, Russ becomes the scapegoat. Needs “defenders”. A whole lot of PR stories, and teammates coming to defend Russ. Meanwhile, he continues to not be playable for a team with winning aspirations.

Very similar with the way things went with Melo. Hall of fame friends on other teams claiming he still got it, but not fighting for him to be on the team…because they actually KNOW that their on court best days are behind them.

**** crazy

There is a lot of mixed people in Germany nowadays.

Germany has done a 180 since that failed artist turned dictator.

Back
Top Bottom