The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

It was a poorly officiated game both ways. But keep whining about NBA refs I guess. I'm sure things will change.

Maybe the Wolves should've hit 1 of the 20 wide open threes they took? Probably would have made a bigger difference than Gobert's face smack flagrant.
I rarely complain about officiating when dealing with the Wolves. It wasn't both ways. I don't know what they showed on the Boston broadcast, but you're clearly clueless. Stop responding already, if you have a problem. :lol:

And I would've pointed out the Wolves inability to hit FT's more than anything.

Let it go. I did. Ill keep responding to you though if you wanna keep going. You're the only one who clearly wants to keep talking about it. Defending your precious C's. Move on. :lol: there's a full day of basketball we get. :smokin

Last edited:

Its-happening GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Just wait on it !!!

they laugh at my H2H comparison but once sixers beat bucks and nuggets again ill be the one laughing

Would the Embiid camp be cool with Giannis winning? Or are we going to see Drew Hanlen start compiling clips of Giannis uncalled travels?

I rarely complain about officiating when dealing with the Wolves. It wasn't both ways. I don't know what they showed on the Boston broadcast, but you're clearly clueless. Stop responding already, if you have a problem. :lol:

And I would've pointed out the Wolves inability to hit FT's more than anything.

Stop being a ho and let it go. I did. Ill keep responding to you though if you wanna keep going. You're the only one who clearly wants to keep talking about it. Defending your precious C's. Move on. :lol:

Are you okay man?

This is extra spicy :lol:

Also, the Wolves and C's hit their FT's pretty much at the same clip. So now I'm really starting to believe you just didn't watch the game.

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
Are you okay man?

This is extra spicy :lol:

Also, the Wolves and C's hit their FT's pretty much at the same clip. So now I'm really starting to believe you just didn't watch the game.

Same with the 3's man. Wolves are a bad FT shooting team, but you would know that if you watched more than just Boston games. :lol:

Don't ask about my well being. :lol:

Last edited:
I barely watch but Shannon had me in stitches just now lambasting AD & the Lakeshow.

[tripping over tongue]This what I don’t get. I can see they was like ‘well AD, he’s not been cleared to play b2bs’…..Well, he about to get plenty of rest!

[tripping intensifies]
He bout to be able to rest b2b, b2b, back back back for the next 3 months. I don’t get this!

Would the Embiid camp be cool with Giannis winning? Or are we going to see Drew Hanlen start compiling clips of Giannis uncalled travels?
They’re already posted quotes of Embiid subtweeting Giannis calling him a Running Back so there’s your answer :lol:. Embiid has NO EXCUSE this postseason. Don’t want to see Magic Harden being blamed either.

Ha. Not bad gif choice. Devoid of any real argument yet, except the flagrant call. but hey...do you.

It's not atypical for the refs to be bad in the NBA. Not sure why you're defending it so much. I rarely talk about it because it's so prevalent. That game mattered and I'm a Wolves fan so I posted the obvious and all you got is the flagrant that was probably the refs thinking they're controlling something after they had just T'ed up Rudy on the other end....for flexing! :lol:

Mazzulla out there like he's in the game...nothing...yet I'm the one huh? So stupid.

They’re already posted quotes of Embiid subtweeting Giannis calling him a Running Back so there’s your answer :lol:. Embiid has NO EXCUSE this postseason. Don’t want to see Magic Harden being blamed either.

i sure did post a embiid quote when he got asked a question about his reverse call last night

pletny of embiid/sixers fans already stated we have no problem with Giannis winning - so yea there goes your answer my guy

I didn't. I said 4 times that it was bad both ways :lol:

They didn't determine the outcome.

It was terrible...the techs went 1 way really. :lol:

It was a 2 point game. Wolves had what 5 techs? FOH. Maybe the Wolves still lose, but the point is we won't know because the officiating had other ideas.

It was terrible...the techs went 1 way really. :lol:

It was a 2 point game. Wolves had what 5 techs? FOH. Maybe the Wolves still lose, but the point is we won't know because the officiating had other ideas.

Also, they called a T on Smart last week, also for flexing. So it must be a rule. It's a dumb rule, but it is what it is and shouldn't be "bad officiating" if it's in the books.

Back
Top Bottom