The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Fox been balling but not on that tier level of Giannis/Embiid right now

Fox got that dawg in him just about 34mins a game, shooting 19 attempts on 52% AND takes over in the clutch.. when team needs to count on him he shows up

if he carries this into next season hell be in the conversations

just gotta get that FTs % up which he been improving on each year and maybe avg 1 more assist instead of 6.2 so around 7.2

Nah. Once you get past 4 there's a lot of old people who are one people's list cause of legacy nonsense. Steph Curry is better at basketball than Bill Russell and Wilt as an example.

Why do we continue to disrespect Wilt like he isn’t the greatest male ballplayer of all time?

On a team that basically has to out score you to win games, fox been the best 4th quarter player in the league. Every night you know what’s coming and you can’t stop it.

Should be 4th in the MVP race

Stop being a ho and let it go. I did. Ill keep responding to you though if you wanna keep going. You're the only one who clearly wants to keep talking about it. Defending your precious C's. Move on. :lol: there's a full day of basketball we get. :smokin
giphy.gif

Also, they called a T on Smart last week, also for flexing. So it must be a rule. It's a dumb rule, but it is what it is and shouldn't be "bad officiating" if it's in the books.

I didn't really have an issue with the Gobert series of events, tbh. But as the game wore on and the Wolves couldn't just simply play basketball without the officiating calling every ticky tack thing, it became pretty evident how 1-sided it was. And there's no excuse for simply saying you didn't see Mazzulla when there's 3 refs and he's so far onto the court like that. I'm not sure how that gets missed and overlooked. I really just want the calls both ways. If you're gonna let em play, great, we know what it is, but after a certain point it became ridiculous. Wolves broadcast is unbiased as they come and we were all seeing the same things. Like i said, that was probably the 2nd time all season I posted about the refs and I've watched and commented on just about all their games so it's not any M.O. of mine or anything. And I'm generally quiet overall about calls. The game mattered and the fouls impacted the game significantly. When the game ends in a 2 point spread, I don't find that to be unreasonable. Usually I just point to the fact that they can't hit free throws or make inopportune turnovers as the culprit, but last night was frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom