The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

love those Sarbinas

I know the logo is a S but to me it looks like a 8 for kobe

either way i love the simplicity of it

Might be intentional

Screen%20Shot%202021-01-26%20at%209.10.29%20AM.png

I'd cop a different colorway though

So Sabrina is good now? Got the impression she was a bit of a disappointment initially in the WNBA.

• Sad
Reactions: HIM
Nah. Once you get past 4 there's a lot of old people who are one people's list cause of legacy nonsense. Steph Curry is better at basketball than Bill Russell and Wilt as an example.
Austin Reaves is better at basketball than Bob Cousy. We both know this is a silly way for all-time rankings to go, and of course as the game evolves the newer generations will always think their guys are better as the game evolves. What you accomplished absolutely should factor into where you stand on the pantheon. I don’t even know what we’re talking about here

Imagine one **** up screwing your travel to the glitzy cities in the league. I'd demand a trade. :lol:
Remember Avery Johnson did the same thing to the Mavs in the finals, made them check out of their Miami hotel in the middle of the night and go to a motel a few cities over and share a room

Back
Top Bottom