The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

lekendrick-perkins-carry-the-hell-on.gif

hereformsminaj-dr.gif

No Jalen? No problem.

Give him ~20 mpg and he’s getting recognized for the stellar defense. 00:30 - 00:53 as Breen says sums him up.
A3765781-7A4F-4C70-BBFD-01A98F36DE90.jpeg

Kid just needs/needed time to get the shot off in rhythm.

New avy, maybe 🔥

Last edited:

also miss me with all this

sports gambling been around

maybe if every other god damn commercial wasnt an advertisement into sports betting

Na its annoying just like people constantly mentioning their fantasy teams during football season. I participate in both but im not about to heckle an athlete playing a team sport or act like my individual bet is more important than the teams success.

The way people were rushing to defend jokic was really weird. I'm just glad common sense is part of the criteria now
A lot of people just want to be on the "right" side. So they agree with the analytics crowd and upper management types cause they assume they are right. Same way everyone in here had no problem with how boston handled udoka situation. They just wanna agree with the bosses, they dont actually know what theyre talking about. Notice now that Jokers limitations are being more widely exposed his supporters have gone quiet. Theyre now realizing they might not have been on the "right" side all along

A lot of people just want to be on the "right" side. So they agree with the analytics crowd and upper management types cause they assume they are right. Same way everyone in here had no problem with how boston handled udoka situation. They just wanna agree with the bosses, they dont actually know what theyre talking about. Notice now that Jokers limitations are being more widely exposed his supporters have gone quiet. Theyre now realizing they might not have been on the "right" side all along

Yup the Jokic detractors were deemed haters when we were right. Boston was wrong too and EYE was on the right side of that debate as well.

THEY don't look at things objectively

Na its annoying just like people constantly mentioning their fantasy teams during football season. I participate in both but im not about to heckle an athlete playing a team sport or act like my individual bet is more important than the teams success.
i get what you are saying to an extent- im with you id never heckle anyone when EYE am betting with my own money and choices.. its my decision after all not players fault if he dont hit the spread

IMHO players shouldn't really get hurt about it - they should just laugh it off or like other athletes just respond back in a funny way.. **** your parlay and bets and keep it moving

players dont owe us ****

in the end its all for fun if you are a RESPONSIBLE GAMBLER

i get what you are saying to an extent- im with you id never heckle anyone when EYE am betting with my own money and choices.. its my decision after all not players fault if he dont hit the spread

IMHO players shouldn't really get hurt about it - they should just laugh it off or like other athletes just respond back in a funny way.. **** your parlay and bets and keep it moving

players dont owe us ****

in the end its all for fun if you are a RESPONSIBLE GAMBLER
Yeah for sure but i imagine they gotta get tired of hearing that over and over. But like you said with the nonstop advertising now its only gonna happen more smh

Back
Top Bottom