The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

:rofl: People really still use mediafakeout

:rofl: People really still use mediafakeout

I can’t believe what I’m seeing :lol:. They need to come back and collect all the $$$ they missing out on anyways.

Cuz their fake news business/tabloid model is making billions now, and treated as real “news” :lol:.

Imagine how MTO feels about The Shaderoom :lol:

I remember when LeBron did this (physically moving away from his teammates as he was playing well despite losing and his teammates weren't contributing much) he was called out for not being a good leader. Interesting...

Steph pouting, disengaged while his team needs him Jordan would never. Between this and letting Draymond snuff out Poole how can he be considered a leader?

School bullying really gets to me for these young kids man. I'm glad he was able to have the time of his young life 🥲

It's so whack fr. Having to withdraw your child from school for bullying is crazy. |l
My only bullying story is from when I changed schools in 5th grade.
There was this kid that was bigger than everyone named Alex. He never messed with me, but one day in PE, homie called me the N word with a super hard ER. :lol: (he was white)
I told him I'ma get with you after school. Waited for dude on the steps, and as soon as he walked out, I slapped fire out of his ***. I got the oooh sound from the crowd :lol:
bernie-mac-slap.gif

He slapped me back though. (he had a way longer reach), but I got the harder smack in :lol: :lol:
Before we could get to fighting, a teacher broke it up. I didn't get in trouble cause teachers knew was a dickhead. Dude ended up coming out the closet years later and tried to be friends.
I say that to say, I would smack tf out of a bully and sometimes that's all it takes to back em off you.

Banners?! Imagine playing for a franchise that hangs division title banners. PG is right at home with the Clippers

I guess he can hang his invisible championships next to his invisible MVP

Nah man that laker allure stuff gotta be on hold for a few years considering y’all signed up for the Westbrook experience

Podcast P is wilding. No more in season pods

Back
Top Bottom