The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

This one came out of nowhere :smh:

RIP.

The people from HBO the wire are good people. My homeboy died like 8 years ago, and the people from the wire came to speak at his vigil. They gave his mom a ring, with “The Wire HBO” engraved as well. It’s hard. My homeboy was only an extra, in Season 4…and they did that. Shoot, they got Donut back acting, and gave a lot of people jobs/looks with the new series bout the cops.

RIP to Lance Reddick. Hell of an actor.

watch-game-of-thrones.gif

Getting dropped by your agency is crazy. Guess Klutch said "You're not signing another endorsement deal or anything above veteran minimum again, we don't want to represent scrubs here at Klutch"
Or they tried to get him to get his head out of his *** and he won’t so they quit him.

I'm hoping these Wiggins rumors ain't true. That's messed up if it is.

I just looked that up because I kept seeing stuff about it without context. That would definitely explain the length of his absence. Whatever it is, I hope he gets right.

Has it been confirmed that he is out for the season or still TBD?

I just looked that up because I kept seeing stuff about it without context. That would definitely explain the length of his absence. Whatever it is, I hope he gets right.

Meyers left the door open and it was kinda trashy imo. Did the same thing with KD when he shouldn't have come back

What’s the rumor? The kid not being his one?

Anything involving death or terminal illness in close relative/kids/spouse is fair game for time off with pay

The wife cheating on me one…nah you ain’t getting more than a couple weeks. You’re a pro making 30+ mill a year.

Yup. I don't think that it applies to superstar athletes as much but definitely with big-time celebrities (actors, actresses, musicians), your dating pool is small as hell because they really only date other celebrities. It is another downside of being famous.

What’s the rumor? The kid not being his one?

Anything involving death or terminal illness in close relative/kids/spouse is fair game for time off with pay

The wife cheating on me one…nah you ain’t getting more than a couple weeks. You’re a pro making 30+ mill a year.

Social media started blowing up yesterday with RUMOR that his wife was smashing his best friend on the low and the kid he has been taking care of his man's and not his. Definitely a traumatic experience that would take time to even begin to get over but I don't know how you define a timetable for something like that.

Back
Top Bottom