The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Bringing some NCAA tournament talk to the NBA thread. Personally, I think this is kind of a dumb question. Putting Giannis on a 16 seed would easily make them a favorites and I believe they would take walk to the championship unless Giannis got hurt. There would be no way to neutralize him or keep the ball out of his hands so he would play every minute of the game and go for 50/20/8/8

College coaches are Insane, they would put 4 dudes on Giannis from tip, no way yo putting up those numbers :lol:

The funny thing is the other cats on the court won’t do much with nobody guarding em either

Remember when they were ripping off stories from General
heh.png
Never forget when we found out and the pandemonium that ensued

College coaches are Insane, they would put 4 dudes on Giannis from tip, no way yo putting up those numbers :lol:

The funny thing is the other cats on the court won’t do much with nobody guarding em either

College coaches are known for being rigid. While Steph was still at Davidson, the coach for Loyola Maryland said "we're not letting Steph Curry beat us" so we triple teamed him literally every possession of the game, It didn't even change their strategy as they were down by 30+.

I think you are right where coaches would literally have three guys guarding Giannis and it would literally be two guys completely uncovered. Giannis has the passing and ball handling ability to exploit this.

Also, Giannis would have an even bigger impact on defense than he would on offense. There is no defensive 3 seconds in college so he could just stand in the paint and block a dozen shots.

I got Game 6 vs Jazz that I recorded on on VHS still at my moms crib.

man I don’t know where the hell my vhs tapes are :smh: would love to watch those joints straight through no fast forwarding, the commercials would be just as entertaining as the show :lol:

Maaannnnn my brother (in his 40s) and I had SO many VHS tapes at my moms crib in the basement but that joint completely flooded last summer. ALLEGEDLY everything was ruined but she didn't eem think to tell me at the time so I could come through and see what's what. She just had them take everything out. I had some gear and sneakers down there too :smh:

I never really dealt with a bully, at least not physically, but when I was in the 10th grade, we had this cat who I believe was a super senior in my geometry class, he would always snap on me and my homeboy, turns out his stepmom and my mom were cool from work. So one day my mom comes home and tells me how she and dude’s stepmom were on their way to grab lunch, they see his dad and another dude leave the spot where the ladies were going, so the stepmom decided to follow them, they ended up going to the house, the stepmom gave it a few minutes and she went in the house, she was in there for a minute then dude came running out, then she came running out distraught and in tears, she explained to my mom what she had seen, basically Ol’ boys dad was bent over………. I fell out laughing and couldn’t wait to get to school the next day because I was going to flame spray dude, but my mom told me not to. I saw dude several years afterward in my sh***y hometown married to one of the most ugliest women I had ever seen, I asked him about his pops and his stepmom and how they were doing, he said that they divorced but he wouldn’t say why, I hit him with the 50 Cent in the drop top gif laughing my *** off.

You better than me cause I would have FRIED son the next day. :lol:
As soon as he tried to play with me :lol: :lol:
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4839455f6b664362714e4c6b66513d3d2d3633303932363938372e313535353062373439346463336239353838333237303737313634302e676966

My cuz just turned 30 today and the other ladies have been going in on the group chat.

All females so eventually they came to the consensus 30 is the new 20, etc etc.

About to be 33 myself soon. I feel better than ever.

I really love the grays in my ‘stache. I find it distinguishing but I found a couple on my balls last year and that threw me for a loop for a sec.

I got 2 grays in my beard. beard more red than black nowadays. mustache getting lighter everyday lol went from black to red to some light brown coming in now :smh:

YOU were the bully :lol:

First and last time I had to deal with bullying was Kindergarten. Big white kid who got left back or something
Stealing my lunchables, spilling my caprisun in my bag, little annoying **** like that, every ****ing day

Had me throwing hands daily against someone with a height, reach and weight advantage at 5 :smh:
Idk why he didn't just pick another kid who wouldn't fight back, but he insisted on me, maybe it was the accent

We only fought when adults weren't around so this went on for a while, until I accidentally broke his nose
Parents got involved after that and he left me alone. Never had another bully problem and now I'm a pacifist

A teenager :wow: I gotta clean up my act around here...
I experience this even as an adult and a big guy. Bunch of Karens I must say. Recent one was this year around January. Freaking Karen was trying to get thru people infront of her eventhough there was no space. Told her that there are people in front of her. She replied that she knows like she don't care. Anyway, the crowd start moving and she purposely trying to cut me off by putting her walking stick across me. I batted it away and confronted her saying "TF is your problem?" she stopped in her tracks as I was giving her the stink eye. I was ready the drop her if she pushed any further. Instead, she froze, knowing by my posture that I'm not joking around. Some people need to realize that they could get hurt by their sense of entitlement.

Back
Top Bottom