The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

i used to be on Uptempoair forums than once that went away i became a regular on NT

soon to be 32 mid april so it could very well be much of mid 30s/high 30s around here
Toxic Fanboyism kept me away from NT during its early years. still is as evident in the xxxvii thread but not as bad as before. Can handle the Puberts that roam here.

I think I still have sporting news nba guide and basketball almanacs dating back from the 80s. I had beta tapes of nba Finals stored away. Those betamax devices were crazy heavy. Had to dispose of it and it weighed at least 50 lbs
My first crack at nba basketball thanks to my cousin. True Laker fan during the day. although MJ was gathering steam during that Laker - Pistons rivalry years. Just getting to learning basketball at that time.

I'm 33. I only remember MJ in the 98 Finals.
I wonder how different I'd look at things had I really understood what I was watching.
We the same age. I remember the Sonics/Bulls final vaguely but the 98 joint is the only one I really remember.

That's how you know it's musty in here. People don't even make old jokes at @CP1708 because it's not so funny anymore :lol:. Meanwhile I'm praying for UD to sign another contract because him and Bron are like the only active players still older than me |l

Man, it's weird but I lowkey felt that way about college sports after I graduated. It's not like my school had a program that I could root for and I felt like they were just kids :lol: I've reached the point that I watch during March Madness but I can't really confidently/competently fill out a bracket anymore |l

Camera man should've played dead. I would not be back to work. Neck brace and lawyer on deck 🤷‍♂️. Cannot sleep. Images of evil Danny green racing in my head

giphy (1).gif

Klutch washing their hands from Ben :rofl:

Whatever happened to that lawsuit they brought up against Philly on his behalf?

I watched MJ from the comeback season on,I’m 37 now.I use to be heavy into the NBA finals films show on ESPN 2 that how learned about Magic,Kareem,Bird,Zeke and the 1st 3 peat.

Also had this on VHS :lol:

A9904B5A-5D9E-4D9A-8F80-1219646C774C.jpeg

I caught MJ when he came back from his first retirement. I found an old composition book in my moms basement recently, which had like a 5 year old me, terribly writing about the ‘95 finals between the Magic & Rockets :lol:. Had the date and everything. I’ll try to find it and post it here. This book right here, I still have to this day. They put in very simple terms the previous season, history and great pictures

84FBE03C-16BB-4D5B-9288-4A6288463878.jpeg

This book we still have in my family to this day. It’s hella well preserved :lol:. I used to trace the pictures of the ball players and ****.

I can say I vividly remember MJ from 96-97 and on. And I had a bulls shirt, but wanted the Jazz to win, because of some rooting for the underdogs **** in my household lol.

I’ll be 33 in may. Crazy to say.

Klutch washing their hands from Ben :rofl:

Whatever happened to that lawsuit they brought up against Philly on his behalf?

benamin won it on some BS

smh pathetic but hey i cant knock another man for getting money - good for him i guess

blessing in disguise - shout out to him for sitting a year

Ben Simmons is really cooked, man. Everyone seems to be distancing themselves from him over this past year or so. I could see him being in Houston John Wall territory soon, if he isn't already.

Back
Top Bottom